Chapter 6:

Carl - on his motorbike 

▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•▼•▲•

Sherina's POV:

I woke up with a feeling that I was falling.

When I actually hit the floor, I realised that I wasn't really dreaming anymore and that I actually fell.

"Ow." I mumbled to myself, rubbing my head in small circles. "My poor brain, always taking the hits-" I soothed myself whine sitting up, well trying to but failed miserably at that. I looked around for the guys only to find no one in sight.

"-Evil pumpkin juice, let go of me!" I twisted rolling into the coffee table, hitting over a glass of water. Deciding to twist the other way, away from the broken glass I realised why I was stuck. My grip on the blanket released and I stood up.

Glaring at the blanket I struggled for half an hour to get out of the thing.
I will burn it later. The thought of setting fire to one of the guys houses made me pause.
I will burn it outside, in the woods.

"Guys! Why was I tangled up in a blanket!" I shouted but no one came or answered.

As I walked through the house I decided on my theory. They were probably trying to kill me and then saw I was waking up and ran away like the puppies they are. We don't question the theories... only the mentality of the maker. I hummed in my mind. It is probably possible that I need a doctor to scan my brain.

With a deep sigh I headed for the bathroom, after grabbing a pair of boxers and a shirt from one the twins room's. Turning on the water, I stripped and stepped inside. After my shower I put on the clothes and went back to the kitchen downstairs to eat something.

Opening the fridge, I was shocked at what I saw. And if you want to know what I saw, it was nothing! There was nothing in the fluffen house to eat!

I'm going to die! This is torture and my house is like twenty minutes away.

"Yeah, I'm going to die! It's official!" I shouted into the air.

***

Luckily, I didn't die! I did make it to my house too.

Was it fun, no!

Am I okay with not dying, maybe?

Walking into my house and grabbing the first thing I saw, which was a big steak from my fridge.

I put it in a big plate then in the oven for like fifteen minutes, pulled it out with a dish towel. I'll admit I was eating it like a savage right now, but who really cares about these things when their stomach is killing them?

That's right, no one!

Speaking of.

I glance around the living room; Danny wasn't on the couch as he usually is, and Johnny isn't in the dining room prepping maps for patrols...

Therefore, it is safe to say no one is here to see me, I can do what I want to!

Don't stand between a girl and her food it could be deadly for you.

Not that I would.

Okay, maybe I would. Although not right now, after the dying the guys hair pink and nearly setting the house on fire all in one month, I really don't fancy my mother stabbing me any time soon.

After I slaughtered the steak, I left the house with a note on the fridge saying I'm at the pack house. Running a bit, I got there in half an hour and headed straight to Sam's office.

Knocking on the door? Nope not for me. I just waltzed my cute self-right in there.

Damien's POV:

I was on my way to the Mist Pack of Alpha Samuel, I've heard rumours that they changed locations and moved into another part of the lands not far from the old one.

I've never been able to find them. Some say they're stronger than my own pack now because they have been 'lost'- as the rumours say -in the woods for centuries now.

Their pack lands are the biggest on earth and they also have the largest number of wolves! My own pack has almost three hundred, but Samuel's has close to double that.

Turning on the dirt road leading into the woods I became aware of the fact that I only had my Beta, Zack along with our top Warrior, Jordan for protection if this was a trap.

I'll be honest, I was surprised when I was invited by Samuel to talk about overthrowing my brother Drake and about a ball my pack will be hosting to find my mate.

I'm still trying to convince myself that it isn't a trap, he accepted my request much too quickly.

Jordan parked the car in front of a huge pack house. Glancing around he stated the obvious to the both of us,

"There are wolves everywhere!" He was not lying, there were wolves covering almost every segment of this place. Some training others playing around, I even noted the ones further out in the forest. The only thing giving them away was a slight glimmer of their eyes in the sun.

"Don't get distracted and don't get comfortable either. The ones up close are to distract us from the warriors lining the trees." I say while straightening my shirt. Getting out I started to make my way to the doors.

"Damien, be careful not to get them mad, I've heard wolves find it hard not to slaughter us as it is." Zack said looking at me sternly.

"I know." Is all I replied to him, holding my head high.

'They are the past.
I am an Alpha now.
No emotions.
No strings attached.'

The mantra flowed through my demon as I kept myself under control. Lashing out won't help me gaining information out of Samuel.

Unfortunately, it was not Beta Johnathan waiting for us. Instead, Samuel opened the doors of the packhouse. He looked exactly the same, the only change is the black halfmoon circles under his eyes.

"Welcome Damien, I hope your travel were peaceful?" He asked with a smile, gesturing for us to enter. Doing so swiftly the door closes behind us.

Looking at my Beta and Warrior, I bet he could smell that they weren't demons. My pack doesn't only consist out of demons as rumours say. There are wizards, witches, fairies, dragons, shape shifters and half-bloods. Zack was a wizard and Jordan a shifter.

With the inspection over we headed straight towards his office to discuss my visit.

×♥×♥×

vote and comment my sugarcubes

×♥×♥×

Lizabeth