12

The red eyes that shimmered in the moonlight looked at the satisfied Soojin who was lying on the floor.

„I never thought that I'll have the chance to come back and yes I admit it.I killed her."

Hanseul fought on the other side and tried to come back ,but there was no use.She couldn't win over Kim.

„Now that you know who I am you need to be killed."

Before Soojin could answer her she was already dead meat .She was stabbed right into her stomach where the twins were.

„T-trust me Kim.You won't have so mu-much time.L-look behind y-you and t-tell them the tru-truth."

After her last words she wasn't on the earth anymore.Kim turned around and saw whole NCT DREAM with their guns und her.

„What do you think you are doing huh?"

„We're trying to get Hanseul back you monster!Give her back!"

„I am here can't you see?"

„LIAR!"

Jaemin was about to grab her neck,but his friends stopped him.And the next moment were Jaemin and Kim knocked out by Mark who threw a vase at them.

They left the place and went to a mental hospital to get Hanseul back.

Hanseul POV

Hanseul woke up in a white room without a door and didn't know where she was.She didn't had the strength to get up so sit up and leaned on a wall.Then there was a voice...

„H-hanseul...?A-Are you t-there...?"

Hey guys!
I actually didn't plan that this will go that way ,but now here we are.I hope you all like it and stay till the end.It's still not over<3