2

They stared at each other until Jaemin started talking.

„So you are a criminal?I never expected that."

He started to laugh and Hanseul was staring at him with a confused look on her face.

„Aren't you scared or something?"

He suddenly walked closer to her and whispered in her ear.

„Oh Sweetheart ,I am worse than your biggest nightmare."

His aura became dark  and Hanseul stepped slowly and anxiously away from him.She started to shiver at his words repeated them in her head.

...biggest nightmare?  

Flashback ,9 years ago

The boy saw Hanseul crying on her bed and started to come closer to her and hugged her.

„Again this nightmare?"
„Y-yes.."

She shivers like crazy and the boy tried so comfort her.

„Hey ,everything is going to be ok.I'll protect you from everything in this world.You'll never be alone ,if I am on you side."
„Do you promise."

The little Hanseul looked up at the boy with tears in her eyes.

„I promise."

End of Flashback,9 years ago

She started to remember something and spaced out to faced her awful past.
Her past where she got bullied,abused and hurt by the people she loved.

Her only friends...her family...

The memories came back in a rush and overwhelmed her.She teared up and blacked out,because she couldn't take it anymore.

Jaemin POV

She started to get lost in her own thoughts.He waved his hand multiple times in front of her forehead and could see that tears where streaming out of her eyes.

„Hey what's happening,are you ok?"
„Hello?"

And then out of nowhere she fell to the ground unconscious.He was shocked and hurt to see her in that state.Jaemin carefully took her in bridal style and called his friends to pick him up and the girl up.

Hey guys!
I hope till now you like it and I hope it's not confusing who talks when because in this part I couldn't change the type of writing idk why exactly ,but I try to do it like part 1 or do you like it that way or do you not care?Thank you ,if you read it<3