6

After some minutes arrived the other gang and as soon as they saw each other the started to fight.

There were 50 men and the boss of them.A lot of things happened while they were fighting.All of the were busy fighting the men and Hanseul almost got knocked out by a man who tired to hit her with his gun ,bus she was faster.She squated down before he could hit her and then she kicked him between his legs and shot right in his heart,Chenle got shot in his leg twice and Jisung brought him to Renjun and Jeno to treat his wounds and Mark almost got pushed down the high spot he was sitting ,but before that happened throw he a knife straight into his head.

Hanseul POV

After some time went by were all men dead and there was just the boss, but as soon as he came out Hanseul recognized him on the spot.She was shocked to see her again,the boy who „helped" her with her biggest nightmare,the guy who tried to choke her multiple times in her sleep.Her legs got weaker and she fell to the ground.

„Mi-Minghao...."
„Hanseul?I thought we'll never meet again, but here we are.Did you miss me?"

Name: MinghaoAge: 21Personality: acts kind at first ,but is the complete opposite orphanTried to kill Hanseul many times,but failed

Name: Minghao
Age: 21
Personality: acts kind at first ,but is the complete opposite
orphan
Tried to kill Hanseul many times,but failed

„Since when did you join the mafia business?Such a innocent kid can't kill people."
„Why do you care you liar!You wanted to kill me!We were friends!"

Hanseul was crying on the floor and Minghao just rolled his eyes and spoke again.

„Who told you that we were friends?!
Maybe I failed to kill you ,but that will change today!"

Hellooo!
It's really short but I try to do it longer and
I hope you are in a good condition and no one is infected by COVID or smth else.Stay healthy!<3