4

„I..I...I would love to!"

She looked shy to the ground and all of them were happy that she'll stay.They cheered like crazy and all of them went to hug her.
After that got Jaemin a call and went out of the room to answer it.When he came back he looked at the members and then at Hanseul.

„We have a mission tonight and tomorrow is a party at Mr Kang's mansion."

The boys nodded and then asked Hanseul them.

„Can I also come to the mission?"
„It's to dangerous."
„Please Jaemin,I know how to fight and to defend myself."
„But still."
„Let's test her before the mission starts"
„Are you crazy Jeno."

All of them were on Jeno's side so that means Jaemin lost and they will test Hanseul's Skills.

„Ok ,then Hanseul go upstairs there are fresh clothes in the room were you slept and get ready.Renjun will get you and bring you to the basement."
„Ok."

1h 30min later

Hanseul was ready and walked with Renjun to the basement.When they arrived ,they saw Mark waiting for her at the shooting area.She went to him and started.Mark was really impressed by her shooting skills ,because she never missed her target and was very precise.She passed the shooting test and went to the last challenge.

Everyone was waiting there for her and then she came.She fighted against Jeno ,because he was the strongest in NCT DREAM and everyone was surprised that she won against him.And that officially means that she will also attend the mission in the evening.

After all the tests went Hanseul back to her room ,took a shower and wore the clothes that Jaemin gave her.

„From who am I actually wearing the clothes?"
„Me."

She turned around and saw Jaemin standing in the doorway of the room.

„Why didn't you knock?"
„Why should I?"
„What if I was...naked?"

Both of them were silent until He began to walk towards her.Every time he got closer,she would back away for space ,but the she felt the wall behind her and now was Jaemin inches away from her face.Her heart started to beat like crazy and then he started to hold her waist and she got paralyzed by his touch.

Then they got lost in each other eyes.

„What about it?"

He answers to her question from before not breaking the eye contact.

The more time went by the more they got closer,but then....

<3