7

Jaemin POV

As he saw that Minghao was going to shoot Hanseul from the distance they had he reacted fast and shoot with his gun at Minghao's hand.His gun flew out of his hand and he looked angry at Jaemin.

„Who do you think you are hm?!"

He said with hurt in his voice ,because of the pain in his hand.

„Leader of NCT DREAM and....

Hanseul's boyfriend."

Hanseul POV

Everyone was shocked by Jaemin's answer and Hanseul started to blush.But his words gave her motivation and strength that she needed so
she managed to stand up and walked to Jaemin and flew in his arms.She made herself stable and stand by herself next to Jaemin and started to walk to Minghao and fighted against him.

„Till today I don't why all of you did that!"

She punched in his stomach and he flew to the ground and tried to stand up ,but before he could was her foot in his yk era placed and she kicked him right in the spot.

„I thought all of you were my family you ,me ,Soojin ,Hyunjin and Sulli!Since the day She died everything changed and  THE HELL I DON'T KNOW WHY!"

She kicked him multiple times in the yk era and in his stomach.

„I HOPE YOU WILL ROTT IN HELL!"

And then she shoot in his head before he could say anything and then she collapsed,but before she could hit the ground Jaemin catches her.She started to cry her eyes out in his embarence and her comforted her.

Then both of them went back to the car where the others were.

„You looked really cool when you fought against him!"
„Thank you,Jisung."

And until they were at home ,was Hanseul in Jaemin's arms like a beautiful couple.

I'm not do good at fighting scenes so if it's a bit cringe or something I am sorry.What do you think will happen next?<3