8

All of them changed their clothes and got ready for bed since it was such a long day.When Hanseul was lying in her bed she started to get scared.What if these nightmares will come back?Will I be ok?

She was scared to sleep alone so she went into a room from another member to ask if she could sleep there.She went to Jaemin ,because she was closer to him then to the others.

Hanseul POV

She knocked on the door twice an then a shirtless Jaemin opened the door.She closed her eyes and started to talk.

„H-hey could I sleep at your room this night?"
„Sure come in and feel like you're in your own room."
„Thanks."

She saw him walking out of his room and was confused.

„Where are you going?"

Her turned around and answered.

„You wanted to sleep in my room so I'll get going."
„Yah that's not how it works.I'm scared to sleep alone so stay.I'm scared that I might get a nightmare again so I came to you."
„Ok?"

He walked to the other side of the bed and started to lye next to me.He turned his head to me and started talking.

„And why do you think you'll get a nightmare?"
„Because of what happened with Minghao.I am scared that the memories will come back."

Then he started to hug her and she hugged back.

„Everything Is going to be alright ,I promise."

And then both of them drifted of to sleep.

Such a cute couple <3
Shipname?