3

In the car

Jaemin POV

„I thought you had important business to do ,but now I see-OUCH!"

Chenle,who was driving, slapped Haechan, who was sitting next to him.

„Yah ,keep you hands on the wheel or all of us are dead"

Renjun mocked and both of them rolled their eyes and went silent.

„Now tell us what happened."

Jaemin told his friends about everything what happened and all of them where suprised.

„So you didn't sleep with-"
„Haechan."
„Ok ok I stop now hahaha"

Jisung started to speak up

„Maybe she remembered smth traumatic from her past and because of that she went unconscious, but you should ask her that when she wakes up."
„Ngl ,but Jisung guessing really good."
„Thank you ,Mark hyung"

Jaemin nodded and thought about the word or sentence that could trigger her on that way and then he remembered his own words

„Oh Sweetheart,I am worse than your biggest nightmare."

...biggest..nightmare?

9 am,Friday

Hanseul POV

She woke up in an unfamiliar room and replayed what had happened yesterday.
She remembered now everything.She ignored her thoughts and went straight downstairs.

„Where did I land?I need to go back."
„Back?"

She was startled and turned around to see who was speaking.It was the guy from yesterday.How did she not notice his overwhelming visuals yesterday?She turned light pink and started to ask him questions.

„Where did you bring me?Did you kidnapp me?Did you-wait did you rape me?!"
„Geez calm down.Yesterday you fell unconsciously to the floor so I brought you with me home.Stop overthinking."

He rolled his eyes and told her to follow him downstairs.

„Oh,actually what's your name?"
„I'm Hanseul,and you?"
„Jaemin, Na jaemin.I am also going to introduce you to my friends."
„Aren't you the leader of the mafia group NCT DREAM?!"

They stopped and her eyes went wide open.He started to chuckle and started to walk again.

„Yes,you're right and my friends are NCT DRE-„
„AHHHHH HYUNG HELP ME!"

They heard a dolphin and went to the dining area where a boy ran in full speed away from another guy and four other boys sat on their chairs and laughed at them.

„What happened?"
„Oh Chenle joked about Haechan skills and provoked him like crazy and I think in the next minutes he'll be dead meat."
„Thanks Jeno."

Hanseul looked at the four boys in their chairs and introduced herself to them and they did the same thing.After that went the boy ,who's name is mark ,to get the other boys who are called Haechan and Chenle.When all of them where there,they started to eat together.

„Noona?"
„Yes Jisung?"
„What happened yesterday?Why did you fall unconsciously to the floor?"
„It's a long story from my past and I would like not to talk about it."
„Oh ,but if you want them we are here for you."
„Thank you guys."
„And actually will you stay with us?I mean do you want to?"

This question shocked her a little bit ,because she never expected that.She wasn't sure if she should.Maybe she's just a burden to them or the same things will happed like in her past.

All of them looked at her and she than looked at Jaemin.He gave her a smile and the she began to speak.

„I..I..."

Hellooo!
I hope you liked it!This time it was a little bit longer and do you think she'll stay with them?
<3