11

„Hey Hanseul.Back to earth?"
„O-oh ,I'm sorry."
„They're looking at us.Watch!"

She turned her attention to the couple again and saw them staring at them.Soojin winked at her and started to walk away with Hyunjin.

Hanseul knew that they remember her and started to walk to Jaemin and the others.She didn't know what they were playing to do to her.She was slightly scared ,but also in some way excited.I mean she stole her first kiss.

She stayed the hole night at Jaemin's side and then Mr Kang started to speak with a microphone.

„Hello my guests!I hope y'all enjoy my party till now and have nothing to complain.I heard that Hyunjin and his soon to be wife wanted to say something so come up you two!"

Everyone applauded for them and then they started to talk.

„Welcome everyone!All of you know that we're engaged and want nothing to come between us."

He glanced then at Hanseul.Soojin started to finish his speech.

„So we were planning to cut off the mafia business ,because I am pregnant with twins and we want a peaceful life for our kids!That means from today we aren't part of the mafia anymore,but before that happens I have something to do."

Then she took a gun out of her pocket and pointed at Hanseul.

„You ruined everything,EVERYTHING!"

Then she pulled the trigger and Hanseul got shot in her arm.She fell to the ground and Jamin pointed his gun at Soojin and shot her leg.Then began the fight.A lot of people ran like chickens away or they killed their enemy's on the spot.

Hyunjin and Jaemin had a shooting battle and Hanseul managed to stand up and went to Soojin.

„Long time no see ,beautiful."

Soojin started to chuckle at her own words.

„I am ready to die so go on."

„Why does no one tell me the reason behind this.You all are monsters!"

„Are we or....are you?You are not as innocent as you thought.Maybe you remember that Sulli died.It was because of you.You killed her!We tried to stop you ,but it was to late."

Hanseul's world stopped and she started to tear up.

„That-that's not t-true...stop lying."
„You should stop lying and admit it ,Kim."

And then she came...
The other side of Hanseul...

Kim.

Woaahh it seems like a big plot twist.
Hope it's not confusing.<3