When Two Different Worlds Collide (Aiden/Teen WolfLove Story)

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha, trust me, I've lived here my whole life and the only thing fun thing in this town are the clubs" I told him.

The class slowly dragged by and when the bell finally rang I was more than happy. I was on my way to my looker when I when someone grabbed my arm. When I turned around, I noticed that it was Aiden and behind him stood Ethan. Both of them having a grin on their faces.

"Could you help us finding our next class?" Ethan asked while he scratched the back if his neck and looking anywhere but at me. I couldn't help but l laugh. He was so cute.

"Of course, just let me grab my books and I'll show you" I answered and went to my looker and grabbed my books. I noticed that Aiden and Ethan had been following me and were waiting. Just when I closed my looker I saw Aiden coming towards me.

"You know, you're the first person we talked to," he started.

"And?" I asked knowing that he wasn't done.

"And we don't know our way around the school."

"And?"

"And we recently moved here and don't know our way around town either."

"And?"

"And the only person we know in this town are you," he kept going. I had no idea were he wanted to go on with this.

"And?"

"And if we get lost we might need to call you, but we don't have your number," he finished.

"Hahaha, why didn't you just ask me for my number?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

" I thought it was smoother to say all of that instead," he explained.

After I gave him my number, we walked back to Ethan who was waiting for us. We were laughing and talking while I showed them around the school. I saw Allison and Lydia looking at me with their mouth open shock. It was like they didn't believe that I would be talking and laughing with two twins, hot twins too, may I add. The day slowly dragged by. I only had one class left and then the first day of school was over. I walked in to my English class sat in front of Stiles. As the teacher walked in, I wasn't listening to her. I was listening to Stiles talking to me and Lydia. He was talking about that something bad coming to Beacon Hills.

"Something bad? Like what?" I asked him. He just shrugged his shoulders and turned to Lydia as if she had the answers.

"Calm down, it was just a dog and a deer. What was it you said about threes? Once, twice..." Lydia never got to finish the sentence, because just then a crow flew at the window. Where the crow crashed was now just a bloody stain. Everyone turned to look at it. When the teacher walked to the window, we saw hundreds of crows flying towards us. The first few died by the window, then the window couldn't take it anymore and broke and all of the crows flew in. Screams started to fill the air as the they were ripping and clawing at anything they could reach. A couple of minutes later every single crow flew out of the window and out of sight. In the the distant you could hear the police sirens.

As the police started to walk in the room to see if everyone was okay and to ask what happened, I started to panic. There were to many people in here and I was having a hard time breathing. The shock of what just happened was getting the best of me. I ran out of the classroom, wanting to get as far away from it as possible. But I didn't get far. Just as I rounded the corner I slammed into something. Still being in shock and scared I started to back away from it. But it grabbed my arm and I started to scream.

"Dana, calm down! It's just me! Open your eyes!" It said.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself staring into the brown eyes of Aiden. That's when the tears started to flow down my cheeks. In a second all the concern in Aiden's eyes disappeared and was replaced by anger. His hold on my arm tighten a little bit. He was trying to contain his anger from taking it out on the wall besides us.

"What happened?" He asked. I didn't answer him. I was still trying to grasp the fact of everything that happened in the classroom.

"Dana, what happened? Who did this?!" Aiden was now screaming. But not to loud so that he wouldn't draw all the attention to us. When I didn't answer him, he became more and more worried and angry.

"What happened? Dana, please, tell me," I stared at him in shock. It wasn't because he stopped screaming or that he just begged me. No, it was because the few tears that were streaming down his face. When he realized that he was crying he made no attempt to wipe them away. I brought my hands up to his face and wiped the tears away. I took a deep breath and started to tell him what happened just fifteen minutes ago.

"I was in English and was talking to Stiles and Lydia, when a... a crow crashed into the window. We thought it just was a small accident, you know. Every once in a while a crow crash into a window and that's what we thought just happened. But then..." I trailed of thinking of the accident.

"But then, what?" Aiden asked.

"But then we saw like a hundreds of them flying towards the us. A few of them died when they flew right at the window. But it broke and... and they flew in. They attacked us and everybody started to panic. And the, just like that, they...they flew out like nothing happened" I told him.

"The crows attacked you?" Aiden asked. I nodded.

"But why?"

"I don't know, Aiden. You should've seen the way they were acting"

"How?"

"Like they were possessed"