Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was a young king. His name was Ben. He believed it was time for a change so he invited four children of the most feared villains to come and live in Auradon at a chance to prove that they were not like their parents. They intended to proceed with an evil scheme made by their parents so they could get their revenge but soon they realised being good was not so bad. Mal, the daughter of Maleficent spelled Ben to fall in love with her so she would get close access to the wand but later she realised she had feelings for Ben. After an incident at the coronation of the now king, the barrier was broken. Maleficent showed up to get her revenge but she was defeated by her daughter and her best friends Jay, Carlos and Evie. Two years later, Ben proposed to her in front of the whole kingdom. Mal said yes. She would become Queen but first they had to defeat an Evil and Jealous Audrey from taking over Auradon. Mal decided that the barrier would have to come down. It was the best decision for the kingdom. They could now bridge these two worlds together and try to live in peace.

A year later just before the Royal Wedding Ben got in a tragic accident and died

A year later just before the Royal Wedding Ben got in a tragic accident and died. Or so everyone thought. It was all a big scheme to take out the king and so Chad would get the rights to the throne. Thanks to Mal's father, Hades Ben arrived back in Auradon safely to prevent  Chad becoming king and stealing his wife. Mal discovered she was pregnant and after an argument with Ben, she finds herself in danger with the return of Maleficent. Mal is spelled and put under the evil curse where she an Maleficent switched bodies. Thankfully the spell is broken. The Royal wedding occurs and Ben and Mal become husband and wife. Mal gives birth to their daughter, Adriana and it finally is happily ever after or so they hope.

It was a warm day in the kingdom of Auradon. Inside Beast's Castle was Queen Mal and the princess Adriana. Adriana was growing up so fast, they could hardly believe. She was already 3 months old. Mal's thoughts were interrupted by her husband.

" How's my beautiful wife and daughter doing? " Ben came into the room to find his wife talking to their four month old baby

Mal would never get used to the fact they were married. She was queen and that she had a child. It was all very crazy but she wouldn't give any of it up for anything.

" She's happy " Mal smiled

" And you? " Ben replied

" Happier that your here. I've missed you " Mal sighed

Ben was still trying to catch up on all his important work he missed over the chaos that happened several months ago.

" I miss you too but hopefully from now on things should be less chaotic "

" I don't want my child to grow up like I did without their father, feeling unloved by her parents. I want to be a good mother" Mal sighed heavily

" You are a great mother, I promise to be here for her.... and you. You two are more important than this crown " Ben pointed to the heavy crown on his head.

" I love you " Mal smiled

" I love you most " He kissed her

Today was Ben's parents wedding anniversary so they were hosting a huge party and everyone in Auradon was invited. It was going to be quite the celebration.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

" King Benjamin and Queen Mal " Luimiere announced

They came down the elegant Staircase and Mal made her way over to Evie.

Evie handed her Adriana.

" If you did anything right. It's you made the cutest baby " Evie laughed

" She is pretty adorable " Mal smiled looking at her

" Just like the mother " Ben teased

Mal blushed

" We get it, you're in love " Carlos said sarcastically

The group of friends laughed.

" I'm going to go say hi to my parents. I'll be right back " Ben said

Mal began talking to her friends. They were talking about everything. Mal had been quite busy with being Queen and being a mother that she didn't have much time to see them recently.

Luimiere stood at the top of the staircase to announce another royals entrance. Mal was confused. She was certain everyone had been here by now.

" Princess Ella " Luimiere called out

She was a beautiful young woman that Mal didn't recognize. She had blonde hair tied into a side braid on the right of her. She wore an elegant blue balls gown.

" Who is that? " Mal asked

" I was about to ask you the same thing " Evie replied

" I don't recognize her from any of my tours around the kingdom "

" I don't think she went to Auradon prep either. I would know her " Audrey interrupted

Mal looked around the room to find Ben. After a while, she layed her eyes on him. He was with that mysterious princess. Perhaps he knew her.

Moments later, Ben walked back over to Mal with the girl.

" Mal, I don't believe you've met Ella " Ben said " Ella, this is Mal.... my wife. Mal, this is Ella. She's my ex girlfriend"

Mal was shocked. She didn't even know he had a girlfriend before Audrey

" W-Wife? You're married now? " Ella said with a hint of sadness in her tone

" Yes I am now " Ben replied feeling a bit awkward

" It's nice to meet you, Mal " She hugged her and Mal couldn't help but feel uncomfortable about the whole thing. . .