Chapter 13: Training camp! A villain attack!

6;00 Am Monday

It's been another 3 days since I had that perfect date with momo. The day after we were informed that we would be going to a training camp today. Now the class and I are all in front of the bus while loading our Luggage.

After a few more minutes the Luggage was put away when we were Informed that one of the seats has broken and seeing as there were only 21 seats on the bus that is causing a seemingly big problem.

"Hey, Momo do you mind sitting on my lap for the r-ride, Just so we don't have to m-make this a bigger deal than i-it is?" I asked getting more and more flustered as I spoke

"S-sure" was her reply

"ALRIGHT CLASS" I yelled then seeing everyone's attention followed calmly saying, "I and Momo have agreed to share our seat so no one has to worry, so calm down and let's enter in an orderly fashion okay?"

"But isn't that a problem?" Iida asks

"Look Tenya" I start slightly annoyed, "over these past few days me and Momo have started dating we are already acquainted with each other's parents, and have been in contact since before UA started a few months ago, plus we both agree so just calm down and enjoy your seat"

"OI DEKU ALL MIGHT AND TELIK HAVEN'T MET HER!" Bakugo yells

"Ummm... Well you see Bakugo I don't have parents I live on my own in my own estate" I counter showing a picture from my phone

 Well you see Bakugo I don't have parents I live on my own in my own estate" I counter showing a picture from my phone

"WOAH IS THAT YOUR HOUSE?! SO MANLY" Kirishima said

After that, I said, "Yes, yes it is, now that everything is settled let's get in the bus so we don't make Mr. Aizawa wait any longer he's starting to get pis-"

Aizawa cut in, "HURRY YOUR ASSES IN HERE OR YOUR ALL EXPELLED EVEN YOU PROBLEM TEACHER-STUDENT"

With that everyone went in a single file and we began our trip to the training camp. After everyone else went in me and momo took the last seat which was in the middle and I sat down first then pulled Mo in and started hugging her tight while the trip began.

After a good three hours, Mo was still on my legs and I was still holding her however the difference was I was carrying her while she fell asleep on my chest, snuggled up against it. When she fell asleep nearly two hours ago I started caressing her hair and to say the least, It could only be described as pure bliss for me I didn't even realize how long I had been playing with her hair till Aizawa got up and began talking.

"Alright Everybody out, and problem teacher-student wake up your girlfriend she needs to stretch to, and also you've been playing with their hair for two hours give it a rest," Aizawa said

Immediately everyone looked at me and saw the state we were in and I just looked at them and asked innocently, "What's up? You got something to say"