❌ Glory Glory Hallelujah

Summary: Jason doesn't know what possesses him to stick his cock in a gloryhole in the bathroom of this shitty club, but it probably has something to do with how fucking drunk he is. And now he can't stop thinking about the owner of those magical fucking lips that gave him the best blowjob of his life.

Tim doesn't know what possesses him to suck some stranger's cock at a gloryhole in the bathroom of this shitty club, but it probably has something to do with how fucking drunk he is. And now he can't stop thinking about the exact tenor of the low groan as the stranger came, and the fingers that pushed through the hole to stroke his cheek softly.

Funny how some stories overlap like that. [16,554 words]

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the JayTim Oneshots masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 29 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

Jason stumbled into the bathroom, unsure if he was going to throw up or not. Yes, he was that level of drunk, okay — it wasn't flattering, but he came to this shitty club full of bodies and alcohol to forget his life, not to win a beauty pageant.

He stumbled into a stall and dry heaved for a minute before his head stopped spinning quite so fast. Once he was sure he wasn't going to vomit, he slowly straightened up and closed and locked the door of the stall before sitting down on the toilet seat and leaning his head against the wall.

He slowly caught his breath and his stomach settled and his vision stopped swimming quite so much. There. That was better.

He absently read the various graffiti on the wall across from him, and his eyes dropped down to a hole in the wall between the stalls, duct taped all around the edges. Of course there was a fucking gloryhole in this seedy ass club.

Then again, who was he to scoff at how lowbrow it was when he had come here specifically to get messy drunk and get off with someone he didn't know the name of? He was lowbrow. And he had kind of always been curious about this sort of thing.

Well what was being drunk for if not an excuse to do stupid shit?

[...]