Reluctant Date (Barry/Kara)

Comincia dall'inizio

"No I'm at Hollister," Barry said sarcastically.

"You hear that? That's not a heart monitor, it's a machine telling me I'm low on shirts."

Suddenly the PA came to life in the store, Becky's voice could be heard.

"Dr. Banner to radiology, Dr. Banner!" Becky called.

"Crap I'm sorry I just assumed-"

"Whatever, I don't blame you, I've lied before, it's probably karma that I'm sick. But believe me, if you had what I have, you'd rather be moving boxes," Barry said as he adjusted his shirt.

"Okay, feel better, sorry."

"Yeah, I'll see you guys on Monday." Barry coughed. Iris hung up. 

"You are fantastic," Barry said in a normal voice as he approached Becky.

"So are you, what are you doing after this?" Becky told him, her devious hazel eyes staring into his eyes.

"Probably trying a couple of boot-cuts. But after that, maybe like a blazer?" Barry flirted, Becky smiled.

Barry emerged from the fitting room a few minutes later, wiping his lips from the lipstick marks from the clerk. Barry was walking out of the store when Kara called him from behind.

"Well hey, there stranger," Kara said, Barry turned around, smiling at Kara.

"What a coincidence huh? This is just like that Lake House movie, I can assume."

"Kara Danvers," Barry cheerfully said, he kind of knew her, she and her sister Alex worked for Mercury Labs, while Barry and his team worked at STAR Labs, with Lena owning her own company.

"Barry, it's Saturday, you can call me whatever you want, when we're out of the workplace I'm just regular Kara, oh what did you get?" Kara asked as she ran her hand over Barry's abdomen, feeling his abs.

"Now I feel like I have to try on a tighter blouse," Kara said.

"Kara, it's really nice to see you but I actually got to run." Barry turned to leave.

"Oh yeah, you're probably heading to help Caitlin move right?" Kara told him, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

Barry narrowed his eyes and stood his ground.

"Oh, I follow Winn and Cisco on Twitter, looks like Caitlin's moving and it says here you're sick at the hospital? Curious, I might head over there myself and I could tell them that you said hi."

Barry worriedly looked at Kara, Caitlin would kick him in the nuts if he faked being sick.

"I'd rather you didn't."

"Maybe I won't have time, especially if we're doing... Lunch," Kara said as she took a long sip of an iced coffee she was holding.

Barry stared at her, he growled as Kara laughed and laced her arm with his. Barry growling something incoherent while they made their way towards a Mexican restaurant.

In the restaurant, ara and Barry were sitting down. The waiter was taking their order.

"A siesta salad and an Iced tea for me," Barry muttered as he stared at Kara, who was looking dreamily at him.

"Excelente, and for you?" The waiter asked Kara.

Kara cleared her throat and looked at Barry. He gulped and looked at the menu.

"The Lady will have a meat tornado burrito and a watermelon margarita," Barry mumbled, the waiter nodded and walked away.

"Thank you barry," Kara giggled as she patted his hand.