A cold death

Picture is not mine.
I don't own Naruto just my OC.
I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.
It's my 'second' fanfiction. The first one was really bad and I deleted it. Hopefully this one is better.
_______________________________________

I was on a trip to Greenland and everything went fine. Not more than six hours and we would finally arrive at a port. It was not the best weather to say at least.

Waves were so high that water could go on the bord and I found it was a really good idea to go on the deck. How wrong i was.

After I finally arrived it was really beautiful to see the sea. I went to the railing and just watched the waves.

Then a really high wave hit the ship and I lost the grip on the railing. The water then washed me of the the ship.

I fell in the water and instantly noticed how cold the water was. My energy quickly went away and i sank.

Black dots appeared at the end of my eyes and I just closed my them. After one minute I fell asleep.

Some time later I woke up and noticed that i'm not in the water anymore. I tried to stand up and failed.

Doing nothing is boring and so i scanned the area. It was a beach were I lie and notice another thing.

My body was smaller and had different clothes on. There was also a katana beside me.

It blade was light blue and white. The handle black and a bit of white too.

Now i tried to remember what happened. Suddenly I got the memories of somebody.

Then I realised that I was in a different body. The memories were from that person and apparently I was in 2 clans.

The first clans name was the 'Kurage clan'. They live in the Land of water and are specialised in water jutsu.

Also their kekkei genkai was poisen release. Most of the time they used chakra threads and combined it with their poisen release.

It's like a tentacle of jellyfish. That was all the information I got about the clan.

'My' name is Korimizu Yuki and i'm ten years old. After the death of my father I lived with my mother alone. He was a Kurage and she was a Yuki.

'So i'm a half Kurage and half Yuki?' I thought and remembered something of the Yuki clan. Thank god I watched Naruto in my first life.

The Yuki clan has a ice kekkei genkai. They combine the water and wind element to create ice. But in the end the clan members all died.

The only thing I can't explain is how I got here. It's very confusing how I landed in the Naruto world.

But for now I need to focus on other things. I tried to stand up again and I did it. Then I walked to the katana and picked it up.

First I need to search for food because i'm very hungry. I left the beach and went into a forest. After a few hours I found an apple tree.

They looked ready to eat and I took two from the tree. They were very delicious and my stomach was filled for a bit.

I walked around the forest and found myself at a river. Then I looked in the water and saw myself.

 Then I looked in the water and saw myself

(How i look)

I just watched with a smile on my face and I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. It got dark and when I noticed it, I quickly searched for a bit dry wood so i can make a fire.

One hour later I had enough and quickly made a fire. It wasn't completly dark so i catched a few fish. I used a stick to grill the fish and wanted to eat one.

??? pov

Our mission was a success and me and Guy just wanted to cross a river. Then we saw clouds of smoke and went there quietly.

We then watched how a girl ate a fish. She quickly turned around and looked confused.

"Did she sense us?" I asked Guy who just looked confused as well. He then jumped out of his hiding spot.

I just face palmed and went out of hiding too. "Hello you youthful flower! What are you doing alone in a forest?" Guy asked with his normal pose.

She just looked at him and sighed. "I have no idea. Want a fish?" she explained and we just sweat dropped.

Then my stomach growled and I blushed in embarrassed which thankfully nobody saw.

"Thank you for the offer. We will gladly take it." i said and gave her a eye smile.

"Then sit down and eat some." she said and went back to eat her fish. Guy and me looked at eachother and we both grilled fish.

There was an akward silence and then the person asked something. "What are your names?"

"My name is Kakashi Hatake and this here is Guy." I explained and pointed at Guy. "My name is Korimizu Yuki and i'm ten years old. I'm half Yuki and half Kurage." Korimizu explained and our eyes widen.

"I thought both the clans died out?" Guy questioned her. "I just know that the Yuki clan was almost completly killed. My father was a Kurage but died early so I don't know much about the clan. Enough of that for now. Where are we?" she said to us.

"We are in the land of fire. To be a bit specific near the land of waves." I explained and she nooded.

"Would you take me with you to Konoha?" asked Korimizu. I raised an eyebrow. "Why would you want to go to Konoha?" I asked.

"I think it's the only place were i'm not used as a weapon or will be killed just because i have an kekkai genkai." she explained and i nodded.

"You will be a very youthful konoichi!" he yelled and just did his typical pose.

We all finished our fish and went to sleep after that.