Next day.....

Yuvi and Mahi left for mumbai ....

Twinkle and kunj used to talk to each other.... Like this one year passed.... And twinkle's graduation also completed..... Kunj is still doing same project with Alisha and Parth ...

Kunj has never asked her for her pics.... Neither she gave him her pic....

Kunj has realised that he loves her alot.... But was nervous to tell her.... 

Other hand.... Twinkle's parents started to find a suitable match for her didi Soniya ..... And soon after 7-8 months her sister got married to Shashank , business man.......

After 2 years .... 

December , 2019.....

Kunj has decided that he will propose her after her didi wedding..... And her di got married one month ago.... So he was thinking to propose her tonight on social cite.....

Kunj's pov....

Babaji..... Ab sab apke hath m.... Pls isbar mera dil tutne s bacha lena..... Pls vo mera proposal accept karle.... Pls babaji.... I really love her... No matter how she looks.... I truly love her.... Aaj mai apne dil ki bat use bata dunga....

I opened my account.... And sees her msg....

Itni jaldi good night.... Aaj kux jyada hi thaki huyi h.... Let me ask....

"Hey.... What's up..... It's only 9 and u are bidding good night....  Are u tired...." I asked her to know....

After 2-3 minutes her reply came....

"Actually today in college I had to do assignment .... Av to 2 mahine pahle admission li hu m B.Ed m..... Aur av s hi itna sara assignment hota h .....  And now also I have to complete one assignment.... That's why..... ".

    I thought to let her sleep.... But no....  If Not today then never.... I know myself....  I will surely not propose her afterwards if I don't propose her now......

"What u wanna do in future ...? I mean whaat is your plan about your career...." I asked her so that I can know.....

"I always wanted to be a doctor.... But now I want to become a teacher....."

What..... Doctor.... Teacher.... Why she needs to earn if I m here.....

"Ohhh that's great.... And what about marriage..."

"Marriage...."    She is shocked and I can bet.... She is in shock......

"Yes.... Marriage.... I m going to marry in Feb 2020..... "    I sent the msg....

I had set my mind that if she will agree then we will get married in Feb..... After all Feb is a month of love.....

"What.... I mean... To whom....?". She asked in shocked and sorrow....

" Not decided yet..... Mom is searching for bride .... Vaise I got to know from bhabhi that your parents are also searching for groom... Is it right...??"   I asked to confirm..... As Mahi bhabhi told me some days back .....

"Yes.... I have completed my graduation.... And didi is married.... And now it's my turn to get married..... I don't want to marry now...."     She seems upset.....

"I LOVE YOU TWINKLE..... WILL YOU MARRY ME ...... PLS .... "

I sent her the msg.... And impatiently Waited for her reply.... But her reply shocked me.... Is she mad....

"I know u are joking.... Stop joking..... U already know that I love you.... But still u r making fun of my love.... "

" After seeing me... You will definitely reject me.... I have not a milky white fair complexion.... And I m also not good looking..... "

Have she gone mad ..... What I have to do with her skin color....  I love her ..... And I don't care about her skin color.....

"I m not joking miss taneja..... I m serious.... And I really love you.... I don't care about your skin color.... I really don't care u are good looking or bad looking... I just care about your unconditional love which is only for me.... I really love you... And I wanna marry you...."

I sent her msg... How could she think so low of me.... That I will make fun of her love for me .....

"I m sorry..... I didn't intend to tell you that.... In mixed emotions I spat that words.... I m really sorry.... "

Her reply makes me smile.... She is really cute....

"I LOVE YOU KUNJ..."   I saw her reply and smile..    but it is only half answer.... Where is the answer fir second question.....?

" What about marriage twinkle...."

"I can't go against my parents... If they will agree then I will marry you ... ."

Now I have to pacify my mom... So that she can handle twinkle's parents.....

"Uski chinta tum mat karo.... Uske liye mai hu ...."

"987******0 "

Wohhaaaa.... She has sent me her number.... Let me call her.... Let vedio chat.....

"VC..?"  I asked her....

"No.... Not today.... Pls.... "  Av v y apne skin color ko lekar chinta kr rhi h.....

"Ok.... Audio call....?"

"Hmmm..... "

I immediately call her.... And she picks up in first ring.....

We both choose silent.... We keep quite.... We didn't utter a single word....

After 15 minutes.... Finally she breaks the silence.....

"Good night lov.... "

Good night..... ? What's the time... It's only 10:30..... Ohh sorry I forgot.... Let her sleep....

"Good night twinkle....."

And cuts the call.... And I slept thinking about her.....

Tbc....

Take care ❤
Lots of love ❤