𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

Start from the beginning

"Oh now you call." Kiani spoiled ass said rolling her eyes in the camera.

"Shutup. Yall wanna go out today ? I just left the sickening ass therapist and I wanna do some fun shit." I explained turning on my street.

"Yea, we can go to Fooley's. Yall wanna go there ?" Aamori suggested.

"Yea, I been feeling like I'm pregnant or some the way I been eating lately." Kiani said.

"Bitch you might be." Aamori said.

"Fuck no. It's forever fuck them kids." Kiani mugged as both me and Aamori laughed at her.

"Girl take one for the team and give us a nephew or niece." I said.

"Fuck no. And don't even speak that shit into existence because Black delusional ass been talking bout he go nut in me accidentally on purpose. I'll punch his ass inna throat he do that." Kiani stated being serious as hell too.

I knew that bitch would do some shit like that too because she really don't want no kids right now and Black ass already play too much.

"Guess we never go have a niece or nephew until Desean and Mani finally decide to stop being so childish." Aamori said making me mug her through the camera as I pulled into my driveway carefully turning off the car.

"No, I think the fuck not. Desean and I ain't doing shit. I'm finna find myself a new nigga who don't act like they some little ass boy still." I told them grabbing my stuff and stepping out my car.

"Shitttt, you seen how Que was looking at you yesterday." Kiani messily said making me smile unintentionally.

bitch stop smiling, we don't even know him yet.

"Uhn uhn cause lil nigga was too bold for me. When I was outside going to my car, the nigga go blow me a kiss in front of Desean. Then Desean mad ass go try to make me get in my car and leave." I shook my head explaining.

Desean just....that's a whole book right there.

"He just mad cause you paying another nigga attention besides him. But he'll get over it, after all he the one who be fucking up." Aamori said.

And she was right.

~

"Yall ever had a nigga lick your ass accidentally ?" Aamori weird ass asked eating her chicken fingers as we all sat together and ate at Fooley's.

( a/n: most places in this book go be fictional so yall probably have never heard of them because THEY FICTIONAL. so is the city the book takes place in.)

"Mo ! Not in front of my food. Nasty ass." Kiani whined putting down her french fry.

"What ? I was just asking."

"The answer is yes. Black did it once and I slapped the shit out of him too for doing it." Kiani answered making me snort a bit.

"Why ? The shit felt good when Kaso did it." Aamori laughed.

Here they was talking about they sexual experiences and here I was being the virgin, just listening.