The Daughter 3:31 pm
It's a long story mom
I will explain everything to you later after dinner tonight

Mom 3:32 pm
Okay
We are going to go buy the groceries for dinner
I'll see you when you get home
Love you sweetie

The Daughter 3:36 pm
Bye love you too mom

You close your messages and turn to face Shota. "Dad is making steaks for dinner. I told mom that was fine with you guys since I know you like steak," you say with a giggle.

"That is perfectly fine with me. Is your dad's cooking good?"

You moan at the thought of your dad's cooking. "It's like mine but ten times better. It will be one of the best things you've ever eaten."

Shota chuckles and rubs your thigh with his thumb. You set your hand over his as you yawn, not realizing how little sleep you actually got last night.

"You can go to sleep if you are tired, Kitten. Don't force yourself to stay awake."

You shake your head and reply, "I don't want you to be the only one awake."

"Don't worry about me. Take you a short nap."

"Fine but you better wake me up when you get off the highway."

"I will. Don't worry," he replies, giving your thigh a little squeeze.

Shota removes his hand as you pick your feet up and turn towards him. You lay your head against the seat and close your eyes. Shota sets his hand onto the leg closest to him as he continues to drive.

Almost two hours into the drive, Eri wakes up. "Daddy," she mumbles sleepily. Shota hums in acknowledgment, glancing at the mirror to look at the just awoken six-year-old. "Are we almost there?" she asks.

"We are five minutes from our exit. After that, you will have to ask y/n. Why do you ask?"

As she rubs her eyes, Eri says, "I don't want to be in the car no more."

"It shouldn't be too long," he replies with a laugh. Shota grabs his phone with his free hand and holds it out behind him. Eri grabs it and unlocks it as he adds, "Play on this for now and we will be there before you know it."

"Okay!"

As Shota reaches the exit, he lightly shakes you and says, "Wake up Kitten." It takes a few more shakes for you to actually wake up. You rub your eyes as you move your legs out in front of you and stretch out your limbs.

Shota stops at an empty parking lot as he waits for you to wake up enough to tell him the rest of the directions. It takes a few minutes but it isn't too long before the car is back on the road again.

It takes twenty minutes before finally arriving at your parent's house. By that point, you are completely awake and practically bouncing in your seat from excitement. Shota turns in and parks his car beside your parent's car, turning off the engine.

You decide to leave the bags in the car for now as you all get out of the car. Eri grabs onto Shota's hand as the three of you walk to the door, you in front of them.

You ring the doorbell and rock back and forth on your feet as you wait. A moment later the front door opens to reveal your mom and dad. You jump up and wrap your arms around your dad and he picks you up, setting you down a second later. "I missed you guys so much," you say as you give your mom a hug, letting go after a few seconds.

"We missed you too sweetie."

You giggle and step to the side. Gesturing to Shota and Eri, you say, "This is Shota and his daughter Eri."

Shota shakes their hand and says, "Nice to meet you." Eri on the other hand hides behind Shota's leg. "Sorry, she's a little shy," He adds, ruffling Eri's hair a little bit.

"It's fine," m/n says with a smile. "Come inside!" she exclaims, stepping to the side to let you on.

You allow Shota and Eri to walk inside first, your dad closing the door behind you as you walk in. Eri pulls on Shota's sleeve and he bends down so she can whisper in his ear.

When she's done whispering in his ear, she moves back behind his legs. "Is something wrong?" m/n asks.

"She needs to use the bathroom," Shota responds.

F/n speaks up and says, "I can show her where it is if you want."

"Please." Shota turns and bends down to Eri. "Go with Mr. L/n and he'll take you to the bathroom. Can you do that for me?" Eri slowly nods and goes with your father as he shows her the way to the bathroom.

"You can just call us m/n and f/n. Don't worry about the formalities."

Shota nods and says, "Okay," as you lean against him, wrapping his arm around you.

Looking at the two of you, your mother asks, "So how did the two of you meet?"

F/n walks into the room and adds with a chuckle, "I am also curious about that. Someone wouldn't give us any details over the phone."

You look up at Shota and he nods. You already decided to skip the part about meeting at the club and stick with the teacher thing instead. You nervously say, "It's a long story but to cut it short, he is my English professor at the college."

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

I- Uh- take this ending :)

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥