"What's his name?" Stevie wondered.

"You're going to think I'm a slut." Riley remarked and she shook her head. She started picking up the remaining of her bag and shoving them back in.

"What?" Stevie replied, shocked that Riley would assume that. Stevie did not care who Riley slept with - or how many people she slept with that was her own business.

"I don't even remember his name." Riley spoke rubbing her forehead.

"Riley, I do not think you're a whore." Stevie said.

"Of course I'm not. I do not sell my body for sex however I do enjoy the act of sex." Riley stated, laughing.

Stevie shook her head at her best friend, "you're not a slut Riley, stop slut shaming yourself for liking sex. That's a normal feeling." Stevie told her best friend.

Riley smiled at her and grabbed Stevie's hand. She tightly squeezed it before pulling out her phone and typing away.

Stevie grabbed her tooth brush and toothpaste and walked out of the tent to go the the communal bathroom. The communal bathrooms at Coachella were much worse than regular ones. First off the toilets were porta-potties and the sinks were all outside. It had clean water at least and that was important.

As she was walking towards the sinks she checked her phone to see if she had any texts from Tony. She felt as if she hadn't spoken to her brother in ages and that was rare. Sure enough she did have texts from him:

" Jules is mad at me again. "

" She was snooping in my room n' I kicked her out "

" Claims I like u bttr than her... true. "

Stevie laughed at those texts. She knew Tony loved Jules and Jules Tony however she was always the mediator at home and she hoped they wouldn't have too many stupid fights while she was away.

" Tone, don't be an ass, apologize and get over it. What was she doing in your room anyway? "

Stevie texted him back. She was about to call him before her body hit something else.

"Oh, sorry." Stevie spoke as she realized her bumping into someone was purely her fault as she was looking at her phone instead of paying attention to what was in front of her.

"It's alright Stevie."

"Ashton." Stevie remarked as she immediately recognized the voice. She looked up and saw that great big smile that he always had. She noticed that his cheeks were always pinch able when he smiled.

"Haven't seen you in a while, how's it going?" He spoke with a bit of enthusiasm.

"It's OK. How are you?"

"I'm alright, has Luke gone and pissed you off?" Ashton bluntly asked and Stevie gave him a puzzled look.

"He just came stumbling home with Calum. You weren't there and last time I saw him he was with you. And I know Luke he doesn't leave people especially people like you. Therefore he's done something that has pissed you off." Ashton said and it reminded her of Benedict Cumberbatch when he was in character as Sherlock Holmes, that was like an analyzing.

"You pay attention. That was impressive."

"So I was right?" Ashton asked scratching his head.

"I walked away but he didn't follow. It's not my fault he's in a drunken stupor." Stevie spat out, not pissed off at Ashton but Luke.

"I never said he was drunk." Ashton remarked.

"You sai-"

"I said he was stumbling, that doesn't mean he was drunk it could've meant he injured himself. You said drunk." Ashton triumphantly cut Stevie off so she wouldn't make up some half ass lie.

Stevie chuckled before glancing at her toothbrush and toothpaste. "I saw him at the bar, with the two girls - surprised he didn't bring one back with him."

"He's not so bad. Sometimes he can be an asshole but he has a good heart." Ashton told her. "Anyways, where were you going before-"

"To brush my teeth and wash up. Sorry about bumping into you." She said to him

"I'm not."

"See when you stay stuff like that you give people ideas-" Stevie spoke before realizing what she was staying and she tried to cut herself off. Crap, she thought to herself.

"Ideas?" Ashton pondered, "what types of ideas?"

"Never mind, I don't know why I said that." Stevie tried to cover it up but was really not doing a decent job.

"Stevie..."

"Riley thinks you 'like me' and saying stuff like that is probably the stuff that gives her those crazy ideas." Stevie laughed awkwardly looking at him.

"Crazy? Stevie, she's not crazy."

-

ok so this chapter is really important and you'll see why later on...