𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 + 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

C h a r a c t e r s I n t r o d u c t i o n:

Jeon Jungkook:

Jungkook, 23 years old. The perfect definition of greek god, however, he isn't your boy next door. He's the mafia leader of korea, a man who kills anyone before giving it a second thought, a reason why he's also one of the most feared men in the mafia world.

Kim Y/n:

Y/n, 21 years old. A sweet beautiful girl with a pair of mesmerizing eyes, plump lips. The looks are an illusion, because she's also an undercover assassin aka a spy. She works smoother than a quantum stabilized atom mirror.

Menace:
A person or thing that's likely to cause harm, a threat or danger.
[Y/n is the menace, Jungkook wasn't expecting]

× PROLOGUE ×

F l a s h b a c k

Third Person's P.O.V
[Note: Y/n is currently 11 years old]

The brown leaves crunched under her shoes as Y/n made her way to home with her dad. Today was a special day for her,it was her parents anniversary. She always adored her family members, especially her younger brother. A smile broke on her lips as she remembered about the present she prepared for them. She has always been the perfect child, good at studies, kind, pretty and talented. One of her talents included painting, filling colors on a dead white sheet gave her immense pleasure, it was like she was creating a world of her own. It was a way of relieving stress for her.

Dad: "How was your day, champ"?

Y/n: "It was so good! I had so much fun today, especially during maths class! No one was able to solve the questions, but I did and everyone clapped for me"!
Her father let out a laugh and ruffled her hair before patting it proudly. She grinned at him and held his fingers, swinging their hands back and forth until they arrived home.

Y/n: "Mom! We're back"!
The little girl yelled from the entrance and ran in the kitchen where her mom was baking a cake.

Mom: "How was your day, honey"?

Y/n: "It was really good, mom"!
She answered and picked up a strawberry from the table, but it immediately fell down as her mother slapped her hands.

Mom: "Clean yourself first".
Y/n pouted before sighing in defeat and going to her bedroom. She freshened herself up before rushing downstairs and to the living hall which was decorated with her family pictures.

Dad: "Come on, let's cut the cake. It's 9 PM and we're going out for dinner after cutting the cake".

Y/n: "Dad wait a minute! I'll go grab my present".
She rushed upstairs again and bent down to look under her bed and grabbed the gift, but she frowned immediately once she saw there was an unknown note attached on it. Save yourself. Confusion itched her brain as she read the note again, but she soon shrugged that away. It's probably one of my brother's pranks. She thought to herself, and she couldn't be more wrong.

She held her present tightly against her chest and descended down the stairs. Her movements froze as soon as she heard the sound of gunshots and screams, her eyes widened up in fear and she quickly went into the living room. The first thing that came in her vision is men in black tuxedos carrying loaded guns and her family on the floor, with blood surrounding them.

A gasp escaped her lips and the men quickly diverted their gaze towards her. A thrilled scream left her mouth, but no one came to her rescue. She was just a useless little girl at that moment, who watched the killer of her parents. Endless tears cascaded down her cheeks as she looked at her family again, the fear sparkled in her eyes as she thought what was gonna happen to her, but what surprised her the most was that they didn't kill her, instead, one of the men carried her on his shoulder and placed her inside the car.

She curled herself like a ball on the seat and started shaking furiously. No word escaped from her lips because the girl knew protesting was of no use. She has to escape, but did this 11 years old have any plans? None. Then how would she escape such gigantic mysterious men?