𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗

Y/n's P.O.V

My eyes were stuck on his figure. I couldn't look away even when I tried to, for some reason someway or other, my eyes came back to him. He was without a doubt  the most manly and dangerously attractive man in the room.

I was strangely infatuated by the way he was casually sitting and rolling his sleeves slowly as his keen eyes watched the whole arena with an observing gaze. I was too busy wondering my eyes all over him to realize that his eyes were now on mine. His eyes bore into my eyes and I felt a weird hot sensation rush into my soul

My skin was filled with goosebumps, just by him eyeing me. My breathing became heavy as his eyes roamed all over my body, lingering on my legs and breast area. There was a certain ache in my body to be touched by him and the unwanted scenarios in my mind that brought a wave of pleasure to me didn't help at all.

I moistened my lips by licking them, and his gaze dropped down to my lips, his pupils dilated slightly, darkening to a dark shade and my throat hitched. I shook my head, trying to knock some sense inside me. I stood up from my seat and stumbled a little before gaining my balance and walking towards the bar again.

I could sense his eyes on my back as I made my way through the crowd. This was not what I signed up for, I need to get revenge. I have to. All the memories from my past replayed in my brain and I was reminded of the horrible experience that I went through, but strangely the thirst inside me wasn't burning up like before. My brain was fuzzy with just an eye-contact with him. I needed to have alcohol in my system to function properly, but I settled for spiced apple cider again. I was internally preparing myself for tonight. It was going to be a long night, a very long night

I was once again lost in my trail of thoughts, until I felt a presence behind me and someone's breath tickling my neck. I slowly turned around to look at the person and my feet were almost snatched away from the ground, literally. I was about to fall back and make a complete fool out of myself but I was held up by a strong pair of hands which were now groped around my waist. The owner pulled me towards themselves and my nose was instantly filled with rich cologne, my brain went frenzy at the delicious manly fragrance. The heat radiating from the man close to me didn't help at all, blood rushed to my face and my body was on fire at this point. I almost moaned at how good the hands felt around me, sick fucking hormones.

I looked upwards to catch a glimpse of the guy but I was pressed against him. Dang it. Men and their grips. I pushed myself away by putting my hands on the person's chest and gave it a slight force. My mind swooned for a second when I looked at the person only to find the man who was captivating all of my thoughts, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Easy there, love".
I gulped when I heard his deep hoarse voice, my legs wobbled at the attractive sound. The knots inside my stomach churned and my breathing sped up.

Jungkook: "What's a lovely lady like you doing in a mafia ball"?
Lovely? Me? Pfft.

Y/n: "Why do I find your nose in my business"?
My voice strangely came out strong and the corners of his lips twitched in a smirk slightly.

Jungkook: "Sassy".

Y/n: "Always, Mr. Jeon".
His grip tightened around my waist as he pulled me closer and my heart raced even louder, this is bad.

Jungkook: "I'm honored to know that you're aware of my existence, treasure".

Y/n: "I doubt anyone in this room is unaware of your existence".
He shrugged at my response and leaned near my ears. Is it just me or is the temperature really getting hotter?

Jungkook: "Call me Jungkook, love".
He whispered in my ears and my eyes rolled back in pleasure at the sound. The demanding signal in his voice was clear and my mouth involuntarily obeyed.

Y/n: "Jungkook"
My voice came out breathy and shakily which only made him hold me tighter against me, if that was even possible. The weird thing about this was that I wasn't even pulling back, it felt strangely satisfying to have him hold me.

Jungkook: "Tell me your name, baby".
I smirked slightly at that, it's time to sass him.

Y/n: "That's for me to know and you to find out, Jeon".
He pulled away from my ears and stared right at me, his eyes shone with amusement as he took in the challenge in my voice.

Jungkook: "What if I already know your name"?
I raised my eyebrows at him and now he was the one smirking.

Y/n: "I doubt that. Surprise me, Jeon".

Jungkook: "You shouldn't underestimate my powers, Y/n".
My name rolled off his tongue smoothly and the word never felt more attractive, damn. Snap out of it, girl.

Y/n: "Ever learnt of personal space"?

Jungkook: "Tell me about it".

Y/n: "The term personal space refers to the physical distance between two people, Jungkook".
He gave out a dark chuckle at my response, and attached his forehead with mine.

Jungkook: "Is the space between us too close. Am I making you nervous"?

Y/n: "N-no, you a-aren't ".

Jungkook: "You're not a very good liar".
He said as he tucked a strand of stray hair behind my ear. I shivered as his cold finger brushed against my fiery ears.

Jungkook: "Am I that intimidating"?

Y/n: "Very"
He let out yet another chuckle at my response and shook his head slightly. The silence between us was cut short as the music suddenly started playing. I mentally thanked the lord for the mercy. I don't think l would have survived another talk with this man. I looked away from him and made an attempt to move away from his hunting gaze, but to my no avail, I was pulled back by the same pair of strong hands and now I was back to standing face to face with him, more closer actually. If I leaned even an inch closer, my lips would be touching his, get a grip woman.

Jungkook: "May I"?

Y/n: "Huh ?

Jungkook: "Can I have the honor to dance with you, milady"?

Y/n: "Sure".
I muttered softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

Jungkook: "As much as I like our proximity, you're stepping on me, love".
My eyes snapped down immediately at his words, oops.

Y/n: "l don't think you die from my heels".

Jungkook: "I won't die that easily, baby. Rest assured".
He said passing me a smug look and my jaw ticked.

Y/n: "Of course, Jeon. Your death would be anything but easy".
I involuntarily spoke, staring deep in his eyes and I saw his eyes flicker into a darker shade. It was a legitimate promise I made to him and now, He was very well aware of that fact.