Mister Kim 🐻:

Wait for me there okay?

I will be there in 15 minutes🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

-

Taehyung watches as Haru wholeheartedly finishes her second cup of instant noodles, slamming the cup down looking so contented. Spotting the little smudge at the side of her lips, he takes a piece of tissue and gently daps on her mouth.

"You're such a messy eater"

"I think I am still hungry"

Taehyung chuckles lightly, shaking his head as he pushes his empty cup to the side. "What else do you want to eat?"

"I am thinking of some rice cakes", she rests an elbow on the table, chin resting on her palm

"I am thinking of some rice cakes", she rests an elbow on the table, chin resting on her palm. "But then, you're a whole course meal so looking at you makes me feel full"

Taehyung was caught off guard by her words, mouth flung open as he sits there, frozen. It took him a few seconds to let the words sink in properly before he finally lets out a small cough. Turning away attempting to hide the sudden blush on his face, he had to put a hand on his mouth while trying not to look obvious.

"Damn, you are so handsome too", she adds. "How do I keep you to myself?"

Inhaling one long breathe, forgetting his attempt to hide his blushing face, Taehyung turns to the front and puts both palms on the table. Eyes closed, he breathes in and out a few times trying to calm himself.

"Haru", his eyes flick open. "Don't do this to me"

"What?". Haru looks amused at his reaction. "You can't handle me anymore?"

"I can handle you", he leans closer on the table. "Can you handle me?"

"Oh, is Mister Kim challenging me?"

"Don't be too proud it, you can't even call me by my name", he cocks an eyebrow, smirking when she looks taken aback. "See?"

"Well, "Mister Kim" is definitely cuter"

Taehyung sighs in defeat, unable to tease her further when she suddenly smiles at him. Surprisingly, her smile has became his ultimate weakness. It melts his heart instantly, and nothing can be done but for him to be completely swoon by that simple gesture.

"How was work today?", she crossed her arms on the table, looking straight at him. "Was is stressful?"

"It was. But I am good now because I get to see you"

 But I am good now because I get to see you"