One

Suga looked up at the star littered night sky, the moon was bright that night and the warm breeze of spring comforted him. He jumped as the sound of hooves against the dirt began to get closer towards him, reaching to his side he pulled out a dull bladed dagger, he smiled seeing the familiar rider of a white horse.

"Oikawa you really gotta stop sneaking up on me."
"Says you, you keep disappearing at night, I get worried ya know. Just because I'm a king doesn't mean I don't have feelings."

Oikawa hopped off his horse walking over to the silverette and wrapping his arms around the boy's waist pulling him in closely. "I'm scared you will run away from me." A light laugh left Suga as he pressed his hands against Oikawa's cheeks looking the brunette in the eyes. "Don't worry, I wont run away."

Oikawa smiled as he leaned in pressing their lips together, after a few moments of holding each other Oikawa helped Suga onto his horse, pausing as he heard the sound of a branch breaking. Shrugging it off he jumped onto his own horse. As the two rode away a man wearing a fur cape left from the dark forest, he walked over to where the silverette and the brunette were standing, he crouched as he grabbed a necklace made of silver.

He looked over at his long haired friend with a smile as he held up the necklace. "Het waren koningen (they were kings)"

"Dus we zullen royalty's overvallen? (So we'll be raiding royalty?)"
"Ja, en we nemen ook de koning met het zilveren hoofd. (Yes, and we also take the King with the silver head)"

.......

Oikawa looked over at his bed seeing Suga move into a more comfortable position as he slept, he had buttoned half of his shirt before walking over to Suga placing a quick kiss on his forehead, when he pulled away he met with Suga's chestnut colored eyes. "Good morning sweetie."

"Where are you going so early?.." Suga's pale hands tiredly grabbed at Oikawa's shirt as he pulled him closer. "I was supposed to go investigate up the river remember? Because the-"

"The fisherman possibly saw Danes I know.."

Oikawa smiled as he pressed a trail of soft kisses down Suga's neck, quickly unbuttoning his shirt before hands grabbed his, he stopped as he looked at his lover. "Not yet?"

"I'm sorry Tooru, I'm just scared of losing it.."
"It's okay, you can take your time, I'll wait."

Suga smiled as Oikawa fixed his shirt and got ready before leaving Suga alone in the room, he pushed his silver hair behind his ear as he got up beginning to get dressed as well. An hour had passed since Oikawa had left, Suga sat on the bed as he read a book, he heard heavy footsteps from outside his door.

As the door opened quickly he looked over with a smile that soon faded as he locked eyes with a tall man with Norse tattoos, his black hair was braided and pulled into a short pony tail as the side of his hair was shaved off. 

He watched as Suga's eyes gleamed in fear, as he got closer the boy backed away more until he was trapped in a corner. "Don't touch me." The Dane gave a confused look as Suga spoke, he reached a hand out seeing the pale boy flinch as his hand gently cupped his cheek. "Ik zal je geen pijn doen. (I will not hurt you)"

The silverette felt surprised seeing the look of worry in the Dane's eyes, but his body shook in fear as another showed up in the doorway, he couldn't understand them, the one in the doorway had walked over as he carefully looked Suga up and down before leaving the room and closing the door.

The one from before backed away but kept his eyes on the silverette. "What are you looking at, heathen?"

There was a long pause as the man walked to the silverette placing a finger under Suga's chin. "You, are very pretty king every day." Suga's eyes widened as he felt lips press against his, his hands pressed against the mans chest as his lips connected with the silverettes neck. Suga watched his hands shake as he tried to push the man off of him, when big hands unbuttoned his shirt he froze causing the other to stop as he looked into the king's eyes.

Guilt rested deep in the mans chest as he saw the dull look in the silverette's chocolate colored eyes, he buttoned the boy's shirt back up and backed away before sitting on the floor, Suga thought nothing of it as tears silently trailed down his cheeks as he sat against the wall.

"Sorry."
He looked over at the Dane, he felt confused and scared. "Why did you stop?" The man pointed at him, signifying that he stopped because of Suga. "But why? Don't you Danes normally just keep going whether we like it or not?"

The door opened revealing the same Dane from before, he looked over at the boy with a smile. "Hello."

"Where is Oikawa?"
"Giving us what we want so we don't kill him."

An angry look flashed in Suga's eyes as he pointed over at the tan Dane sitting in front of him. "And who the hell are you two, why did you leave him in here with me?" The long haired Dane raised his hands in defeat with a slight smile.

"I'm Asahi, this is our chieftain Daichi, he's willing to fight Oikawa for you but the issue is he doesn't speak your language very well."

"You're joking, why the hell does he want me?"
Asahi sighed as he glanced over at the slightly confused Daichi. "Hij is erg boos en wil niet met je mee naar huis. (He is very angry and does not want to come home with you)" Daichi looked over at Suga will a disappointed look.

"Please come with me, I will let you do anything just stay with me."
Suga flinched hearing the thick sadness buried in those words as he looked over at Asahi. "That still doesn't explain why he wants me to go with you."

"He's seen you at night outside of the kingdom's walls and decided he likes you, just like the king of this place."
"What if I don't come with?"

Asahi looked over at Daichi asking the question in the language that Suga did not understand, Daichi had answered back before Asahi answered. "We'll just kill Oikawa and take you back as part of the reward."

Now he had no choice.