"That's it baby. Move your hips." He said placing his hands on them as we moved together.

He went so deep and kept going at a slow steady pace. I could feel every inch of him and he filled me so completely. I wasn't going to last for long. As his lips attached to my neck, my legs began to tremble. He was hitting my spot over and over again and I was meeting his hips every time.

"Fuck. I love this. I'm so close. I'm so deep baby." He said, continuing his movements.

Now that I really felt him, I bit my lip. I needed release.

"Okay Harry. Go a little faster. Please."

Harry picked up the pace, pounding into me relentlessly and hitting the spot repeatedly. I moaned his name and I knew that I was so close now. My body stiffened and with Harry's name on my lips, we both came together. He stayed in me for a moment and then pulled out making me wince. I heard him sigh and he practically collapsed on top of me, hugging me.

"Baby that was so...I love you. That was amazing." He breathed and I pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you. Thank you." I told him.

He didn't realize it, but he just made me feel so much better. We had never made love in such a gentle way and it felt amazing. I loved this man more than anything.

"Can we just sleep now?" I asked.

Harry went into the bathroom and returned with his long basketball shorts on. He climbed into bed with me. I had slipped on my underwear and Harry's hoodie. We snuggled up together and Harry wrapped his arms around me, his front pressed to my back. I could feel his breath on my neck as he squeezed me tightly. We didn't talk. Instead, we just laid with each other peacefully. I was happy just to be in the arms of the boy I was madly in love with. He would make everything better. He was all I really had here but that was okay with me. As long as I had him, I knew everything would be okay.

Harry's POV

I slept peacefully with Grace for a few hours and when I woke up, I found her sitting at the foot of the bed, scrolling through her phone. She looked so beautiful in my hoodie, her hair tumbling down the sides of her face. I watched her for a few minutes until curiosity got the best of me.

"Grace, what are you doing?" I asked, my voice gravely from sleep.

She jumped out of her skin and I caught her just before she tumbled off the bed. I pulled her up to sit with me and I could tell that she was looking through her camera roll.

"I'm just...looking at pictures. It's weird not having them." she explained.

"Why don't you give your parents a call?"

"I will later. I was just waiting on you to wake up and got looking through my pictures. Look at this one." She told me as she turned the screen so that I could see.

It was a picture of Grace's family just after Zander was born. They were all smiling. Grace's dad was holding baby Zander and Austin was pretending to stick his finger up Grace's nose. I laughed at that and we began to scroll through her pictures together.

"Grace, this will be an adjustment for both of us but if you don't want this anymore, you have to talk to me baby."

"Harry, I want to be in New York with you. Trust me. You are everything to me." she said, leaning over to peck my lips.

"How about we go out shopping? We're going to need a lot of things." I suggested.

"Harry, can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Did you mean what you said about me getting on...the pill? I will. It's just that I've heard that there are a lot of side effects and that it sometimes makes it harder to get pregnant later on when you actually want to."

I looked away, swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat. No. No. I don't want to go here.

"Um...I didn't know about the side effects. I don't want you taking anything that will be unhealthy for you."

She nodded.

"Well what about the other part?"

My heart started beating at an unusually fast speed and I tried to choose my words very carefully in my head. I'd avoided this subject for so long and I wanted to continue it.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Harry, we have to talk to each other about this kind of stuff. Do you even w-want kids?" she asked, coming right out with it.

Oh god. What the hell am I supposed to do now? She knew that I didn't want kids but we hadn't talked about this since the beginning of our relationship. What she didn't know was that my mind hadn't changed.

"I...I don't...I don't know. I don't think I want children, no."

She looked up at me, swallowing.

"This is so early to even be talking about this Grace. I mean, who knows what I'll want in a few years, right?"

Her face fell and I immediately felt like shit for what I just said. I knew that she was thinking I might not want her anymore. Oh hell. What the fuck have I gotten myself into? Of course I'll want her.

"No. No. No. Grace, I didn't mean it like that at all. I'm always going to want you. Nothing about that is going to change. I just think it's a bit early for me to know if I want kids. It's such a big responsibility and I'm just nineteen. I mean, it's a human, a human that I would be responsible for. I never had a good dad. I just don't know if...fuck." I said, shaking my head.

She grabbed my hand in hers.

"Harry, you are nothing like that. You're my Harry, my kind, sweet, goofy Harry. It's okay. We don't have to talk about this now. I think I should go to the doctor and I'll see if birth control is something that I want to do."

"I'll go with you."

She smiled and crinkled up her forehead.

"Okay. Okay. I won't go if you don't want me to." I said, even though I didn't want her to go alone.

"Let's go get all of the stuff we need." She said, changing the subject.

"Okay." I nodded.

We both grabbed a shower and then got ready together. It seemed as though we already knew each other's actions before they even happened. We moved around each other like we'd been living together for years. I knew this was going to work out. I could feel that it would work out. Grace was really quiet but I couldn't tell if it was because of something I said or from just being here. I wanted her to talk to me but she was acting different. I tried to let it go as we went out into the city. Grace wanted to go into New Jersey to see the Lincoln tunnel and I promised her that we would another day. I kept Grace close as we found a market called Morton Williams Supermarket where we got all of our food and necessities. She already knew exactly what I liked to eat so I just let her do the shopping as I followed her around. I realized how well we knew each other and I was seeing it more and more every day. I reached for the majority of the bags. Once we had everything we needed, we walked back to our apartment, our hands full of groceries because I couldn't manage them all on my own.

"I like Greenwich Village. The supermarket is only a block away from our apartment. There is so much to do around here and my school is just a few minutes away." Grace said, excitedly.

She seemed to be getting more accustomed to being here and going out in the city was making her excited. I was so happy to see a smile on her face. I was so happy just to be here with her in our apartment. I was a bit nervous about Fromage but I was excited at the same time.

"When we get back and get settled in, do you want to go down to Fromage to meet Logan?"

"I'd love to." Grace said, planting a kiss on my cheek.