I ended the live as he snatched my phone away putting it in his pocket. "Okay, okay let's make a truce" chris said placing the nerf gun down on the sink as he held his hand out. I was reluctant to shake his hand back. I placed my hand in his hesitantly as he pulled me in and picked me up as I laughed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around him as he pecked my lips. "Aren't you the same person who said I can have strippers?" He asked trying to be smart. "Then I actually thought about it and the only ass you need to see is mine" I expressed making him chuckle. "You laughing I'm dead ass you was about to hear Beyoncé's lemonade album up until next weekend at the wedding" I explained as he laughed "Well There are no strippers" he assured as I smiled.

He patted my butt as I smiled harder pecking his lips.  "You look pretty" he said as I continued to Smile "Thank you" I thanked before I took my legs from around him as he placed me on my feet and I pulled my dress down. We then went out the room going with everyone else.

"Y'all hurry up we're playing flip cup" Anthony stated. "Y'all know how to play except theres Hennessy in the cups" Jonathan informed. "Girls against boys" Mackie added as I made sure I was at the end of the table . Chris was across from me and I was really trying to contemplate on if I wanted to go against him because we're not drinking anything like wine, we drinking hard liquor and I take sips with liquor. I would've done better with vodka but somebody really decided to have fucking Hennessy.

"READY. SET....GO!" Scott yelled watching Krystal start it off going against the guy she met and was talking too. She drunk her cup in one gulp flipping it onto the table first try. Next was Abriana. So far we were in the lead which was good. It soon caught up to me as I placed my lips onto the cup getting ready to drink it and I see Chris drink his Hennessy in one gulp.

I started drinking mine as he was trying to flip his cup but me being a cheater I hit the cup off the table making everyone laugh. "Why you cheating?" Anthony asked through a laugh. I finished my cup as he was still flipping and before I could even put my cup on the table chris fucking smacked the cup out my hand.

"Damn can I put it on the table first?" I asked before I flipped my cup and it landed upside down perfectly and all the girls started yelling out of excitement of winning the game. Chris pushed all the cups off the table as I laughed "I still won" I teased.

We were doing random shit through the night and I honestly had so much fun Anthony and Jonathan is the life of the party.

"We bought some duck tape" Anthony started off with a bag as I was chilling on the couch next to Aaliyah drinking some juice and vodka. "Why do y'all have a bag full of duck tape?" Abriana asked in a laugh. "Because the groom will be duck tapping his wife to the wall" Jonathan stated as I looked at them. "What?" I asked in a laugh. "Come on" Jonathan said pulling me off the couch and taking my cup from my hand.

They had me stand on stool as Chris started taping me to the wall. Anthony held my hair up as chris continued to duck tape me and everyone stood around laughing and recording. Chris placed some duck tape across my thighs smacking it. "You so lucky I can't kick you" I said through my laugh as he chuckled. 

Chris tried to be slick and grab my boob but he sadly failed. "Really?" I asked as he laughed. He finally was done taping me up. "Gently pull the stool from her feet chris" Aaliyah instructed recording him as we all laugh. "Fucking around with Chris he'll kick it over" Anthony stated making us all laugh.

Anthony let go of my hair as I was watching chris take the stool away slowly but he was talking too long. "Pull the lever kronk " I said making them laugh even more. He took it away as I was just taped to the wall. Chris took a selfie with me taped to the wall as I giggled. Chris got me down as we all started dancing.