Chapter four/five- Ethan's POV

Start from the beginning

"But that doesn't mean I don't want certain things from you," she drawled, her hand drifting slowly up to my leg.

I swallowed nervously; and watched as her hand drifted closer, and closer to exactly where I wanted it to be.

"Mia, w-what are you doing? "I stuttered, my breathing starting to intensify. 

She batted her eyelashes slowly; and seductively, giving me the kind of look of someone who knew exactly what they were doing. 

"Oh, Ethan, baby, I'm doing exactly what you want me to do. I'm giving you the chance to fuck me," she whispered as she teasingly bit her lips.

My eyes instantly dropped down to her lips, and I shamefully imagined myself sucking on it, biting on it, drawing it into my mouth.

Then, my very disoriented mind slowly processed what she just said, and I almost died right there on the spot. 

"Y-you want to, I-I get to what now?" I stumbled out in shock. 

I was tripping over my words like an idiot, but I was far too stunned to care. The words that were coming out of Mia's mouth were not normal at all!

Before I could rattle out another question, Mia suddenly leaned over me and pushed me roughly back by my chest. Then shocking me half to death, she crawled over the central console and settled herself boldly into the centre of my lap.

Chest to chest, with her knees, parted and splayed out to either side of me, she was quite clearly straddling me. Or, in other words, acting out one of my wildest fantasies.

 I'm not sure why God decided to grant me with such a miracle today, but fuck was I going to do anything, but accept it with wide willing hands.

My hands instantly reached out for her hips, not being able to resist the temptation not to touch her. She was fucking gorgeous, and she was sitting right on my lap. Mia Collins was sitting on my lap. 

 And she was smiling at me...

"You like this, don't you?" I knew you would," she whispered as she continued to bite her lip. 

Why did she keep biting her lip like that? Didn't she know what it did to me?

My finger dug into her hips as I struggled with the urge not to kiss her, because boy, was it hard right now. 

Her beautiful dark hair was draped beautifully all to one side, and her lips looked so soft, and torturously kissable. I wouldn't blink an eye if someone told me she was some kind of siren who was put on this earth to lure me to my death.

I swallowed harshly as Mia moved her mouth to my ear and brushed her lips loosely against my skin. "I need you so badly, right now," she breathed, her voice heavy with lust.

 Her words turned me on in a way, I never thought possible, and I groaned and squirmed a little in my seat. There was a very painfully obvious tent in my pants that was very much begging to be released. 

To be fair, it always seemed to want to be released around Mia...

Then deciding to bring me close to death, Mia brushed her lips down my neck before stopping at the base. Then suddenly, she started to kiss and suck boldly at the skin with a hungry kind of intensity.

"Mia," I breathed out shakily as the feeling became too much for me to handle. 

Mia seemed to take my moan as encouragement, and her hands fumbled down to my chest, and she hastily started to undo the buttons as though she was on a race to get me shirtless as quickly as possible.