Minho Imagine: Get Away From Her!

Start from the beginning

*This is the part where I think most people might have to skip. Again, it is totally understandable and if you need to, please do!!!*

She was woken up towards the middle of the night to pitch-black darkness, but just because there was a lack of light didn't mean she couldn't tell what was happening. There was a figure looming over her sleeping body, and before she could say anything he had pressed a firm hand over her mouth and got on top of her.

She tried to scream, tried to cry loud enough for the others to wake up, and somehow stop this nightmare from happening, but the boy had abruptly slapped her to get her to stop. She knew there was no way of stopping what was going to happen the moment he pushed her down into her bed. Her tears continued to silently flow and he adjusted himself and fondled her jeans.

"Stop," She whispered, her voice cracking with fear. "I don't want this."

"It'll be quick," He muttered back. He positioned himself above her, placing one hand over her mouth again. "Besides, you'll like it." It might've been dark, but she could still tell he held a smile.

She squeezed her eyes shut, refusing to make any sound. She felt like she should've known it was bound to happen. She was trapped with a bunch of teenage boys, of course, something like this would happen. She wanted this to be over, and so she begged for time to go by. But it didn't. Instead, it seemed to go on and on until finally, the boy had finished. He was done. He had gotten what he so desperately wanted.

He fixed his own pants and stood up. He opened the door but didn't walk out, not just yet. "This is our little secret, so don't tell anyone." She stayed quiet, shaking with puffy eyes. He left her in silence with the door closed. She buttoned her jeans and sobbed quietly. She didn't get any sleep that night.

*Alright, it's safe to come back and read again!*

That morning she had left her room early. She walked over to the Doors like she usually did, but she found herself to be the first person there. She saw Newt hobble over and she did her best to smile. She tried to push the event out of her mind, but she seemed to be stuck in the terrifying loop. She made small talk with Newt, except she was quiet and couldn't meet his eyes. Minho had startled her by simply jogging over to the two, to which he apologized.

"Are you alright?" He asked. [Y/N] simply nodded. He furrowed his eyebrows together like he was trying to read her as if he wasn't sure if she had spoken the truth. He nodded and looked as if he was about to speak, but Alby had approached the group.

"Morning," The Leader had greeted, before turning to Minho. "Stay safe and be sure to mark everything. I have a feeling we're on to something after viewing the maps [Y/N] drew," He turned to the girl with a kind smile. "Lovely work by the way." She offered her own small smile with a nod, but Minho could tell something was off. Something had happened, but he couldn't figure out what.

He pulled the girl aside by her arm. She flinched at his touch, never meeting his eyes and he sighed. "Listen, [Y/N]," He talked slow and quiet. "You know you can talk to us right? We are all here for you, so if something's up, if something happened, let us know. Got it?" The girl looked at him and nodded. She would've told him but with recent events, she felt as if the boys would all be the same. She wasn't safe anymore with them.

Keeping his own doubts in mind, Minho had to head off into the Maze for the day. [Y/N] resided in the Mapping Hut alone, but alert. The day ticked by as she continued to draw the map of the Maze. She got lost and distracted multiple times due to her own wandering mind, but she was able to pull herself out of it. There was a knock on the door to the hut and she quickly got out of her chair, holding her pencil as a weapon even though she knew it wouldn't do much.