Just then my door was snatched opened and as I hear, "What was just a,"

I screamed.

Harry starred at me wide-eyed for a moment before he smiles, "Well damn Pebbles, who scared the nickers off of you?"

My heart felt like it was going to jump up my throat and out of my mouth as I leaned forward trying to regulate my breathing.

"Pebbles?" he says more alert as he kneels down next to me, "What happened?"

"You scared the crap out of me."

"I told you we were here and you said okay."

"I did not." I say as I turn to look at him.

He nods, "You did, because you grabbed my jacket and told me to let you know if I needed help."

I went to shake my head no, when I noticed that his jacket was laying across my lap.

"Pebbles, are you okay?"

I nod, "Yeah, just a bad dream or something."

"Wanna talk about it?"

I shake my head, "No." I smile as I say, "You need help?"

Watching me for a second he hands me his guitar case and his comforter as he says, "Take this and I have the rest."

"You sure?"

He stares at me for a second before he says, "Yeah."

I nodded as I go to turn when he says, "Wait."

Stopping I turn to face him as he takes the items from me, "What are you doing?"

Taking it as he opens the back door to the car, he shoves everything in it as he looks towards the house and whistles.

Liam and Niall look up as they stand the front door as the look at Harry and nod.

Assuming that they just did a silent conversation I say, "What did you tell them?"

He smiles as he says, "Let's get out of here."

I looked at the bags, "What about the stuff?"

"Liam and Niall will get them. Come on." He smiles.

Golding his hand out to me I look up at the house to see Carter walking outside with his arms folded as he stares at me. The way he leans against the door frame as he watches, sent a chill through my body.

"Pebbles?" Harry calls.

Facing him I smile, "Lead the way."

Smirking he takes off at a slow jog with me following as I turn back to the house, my hair flying everywhere as I look back at Carter.

The air shifted around me as I hear,

Bientôt

Heat ran through Harry's hand as he gently squeezes it and I turn back to him.

We ran for a few minutes into the forest that wrapped around the house. Slowing to a stop I looked around amazed at the open field that was in front of me.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he says as he pulls me to his side.

Shaking my head I stared at the freshly covered playground that was in the middle. Trees surrounded the area as the snow slowly falls.

"There wasn't a playground here last time we came." I whisper against the air.

"It was built a few months ago." He says as I turn to him.