Sakura's New Element

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

This is my first try so I am open for a lot of corrections.

The fourth great ninja war is about to begin, but I can not help but feel the burden I am to Naruto. If only I was stronger...I wish I was stronger. I hate standing there, being the damsel in distress for Naruto and Sasuke to protect,and watching from the background like a shadow.
I don't want to be that anymore. I don't want to be weak.
Naruto is relying on me and everyone wants to protect him from the Akatsuki. He also needs my help to bring Sasuke back. How I wish things were back to the way they used to be, I miss those days of only having to master chakra control, jumping over trees during a mission and learning new techniques from Kakashi.
Yeah, those were the good days but what is going on now ?

A war that's what, oh and Sasuke ranking the top on missing nins as well as Konoha nearly been destroyed by Pain.

How I want everything ever go back to normal. Can you blame me, a girl who saw her teammates almost kill each other; a girl who was almost choked to death by the hands of someone she loves.
I have seen people I knew from my days as a genin die (Third Hokage, Asuma and Jiraiya). You can call me a whiner but that's just who I am; that's the scar I bear, the sights I have seen and the solitude I have gone through; but all which have coalesced to form me.
I am Haruno Sakura.
Follow me on a journey to strength and empowerment.

This is the third time this week I have been revisted by this strange nightmare; I keep feeling like Tsunade might be holding back on. I feel it during our training sessions, like she does not want to push me to my limit; whenever I get to this state where I am out of breath she ends to our training.

This might be because of the upcoming war which has had everyone tense and busy in training and other preparation as every single factor matters in order for the Allied Shinobi Forces to win.

I feel this urge to go seek it out but I have a mission to fulfill for Sensei. I know I will find out what it is sooner or later. I just need patience... more waiting but I am tired of being a still stool. It feels like a little flame within me is growing, igniting as the days go by, making my urge hungrier and stronger than it has ever been. I have to meet someone about this. And I know who. Kakashi.

My instincts tell me so, my feelings do too. I trust my instincts but not my feelings but this feels like a I am hanessing two oppose external forces, making me indecisive. I must meet Kakashi soon.

"What ?" I said in disbelief. why didn't she tell me this it is not fair.

I could not bring myself to look at him.

"I know you are probably mad at me but this not a reason to overreact" Tsunade said.

oh really, so when should I react, when the war is over, when Sasuke and Naruto kill themselves or when we are all DEAD.

-------END OF CHAPTER 1---------
Remember to vote and comment.
Thanks guys for all your support