❂☺24☺❂

Depuis le début

"Can we take a bath?" you ask. "I want to relax with you for a bit."

"Yeah. I'll go start the water."

"Okay." Shota gets up out of bed and you stretch your limbs as if you were a cat. When you are done stretching you look over to see Shota looking at you with a smug smirk on his face. "Do you like the view?" you ask with a laugh.

A small groan leaves his throat. "Definitely," he tells you truthfully. "Are you sure we can't go another round?"

You bite your lip as you think for a second. "Oh fuck it. Get your naked ass over here."

"Mmmm that's what I like to hear."

Shota quickly turns the bathwater off and walks over to the bed. He pulls you by your legs, making you squeal in surprise. He stands between your legs and leans forward.

With his lips right beside your ear, he whispers "This time, I'm in control."

Before you know it, he's already lined up and thrusting into you. Shota moves your legs to where they are bent over his shoulders, your back now against the bed as he thrusts.

Your hands are clutching the bedsheets, the lower half of your back lifted from the bed. "Fuck Shota! So good."

You feel that he thrusts harder after those words, your moans now covering up the sound of skin hitting skin.

By the time you both orgasm again, your body feels tired. Shota pulls your legs from his shoulders and allows them to fall against the side of the mattress. He pulls out and looks at you. Your h/c is sticking to your forehead and your eyes are closed as you still work on catching your breath.

He lays down beside you and nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck. You chuckle and rest your hand on the back of his head, running it through his tangled hair. "Let's go finally take that bath," you say.

Shota groans, not wanting to move. You smack his ass and say, "Fine. I will go start the water and take a bath without you." Shota wraps an arm around you and shakes his head. "Shota Aizawa. Get your ass up so we can go relax in the bath."

Shota groans again. "Fine," he grumbles. He relentlessly gets up, his hair falling in front of his face as he walks to the bathroom. He empties the cold water from the tub and starts the warm water before walking back into the bedroom.

He looks at your naked body for a second, the idea of skipping out on the bath again sounding like a good idea. He knows you wouldn't appreciate that too much right now, your body quite tired.

He smiles to himself and walks over to you. You smile when you see him and stick your hand out for him to grab. He grabs your hand and pulls you towards him, wrapping his arms around you as the two of you walk. You lean your head back against his chest.

Shota steps into the bath first and sits back with his legs spread. You step in after and sit down against him, leaning your head back against his chest.

His arms wrap around you and massages your breasts. "I love you y/n. You make me and Eri so happy," he mumbles into your ear.

You turn over and lay your chin against his stomach. "I love you too Shota. You guys make me just as happy. I wouldn't trade you for nothing."

He lifts you up and kisses you on the lips. "I wouldn't trade you either baby."

You giggle and slide back down to where you were, just relaxing and talking to each other for a bit.

Your fingers start to prune up and you both get out. You jump up onto the counter and decide to try to tackle his tangled hair. Shota doesn't mind the pain as the hairbrush pulls on his hair, removing all the tangles you can.

"Annnnnd there!" you yell in excitement. You feel proud that you tackled his hair. "Wait- I want to put it into one of those sexy man buns from the first time I saw you."

"Where it was half up and half down?" he asks.

You nod your head excitedly. "Yes! Can I, can I?"

"Go ahead."

You squeal in excitement and get started, parting his hair and tying it up. When you finish up, you feel proud of what you've done. You tackled the beast and then put his hair up in a sexy bun that makes you horny as fuck but you decide to ignore that feeling.

After making sure the hairbow is tight, you jump onto his back. "Carry me!!!"

"Since when were you a little kid?" he asks, holding you up by your thighs.

"Since I jumped onto your back."

He squeezes your thighs and says, "Well if that's it then I may be way too old for you."

"Nevermind! I'm still your Kitten who's of age."

"That's what I thought," he chuckles. Shota drops you down onto the bed and you laugh as your head hits it.

You sit up and watch as Shota picks out some clothes for you. He throws them at your head and you fall back down with an 'oof.'

After getting dressed you head into the living room and eat some breakfast. A few hours later as you are sitting on the couch, your mother calls.

You quickly answer the phone. "Hello? Mom?"

"Hey, sweetie!"

Shota looks over at you with a raised eyebrow. "What's up mom?"

"You have Christmas break in a week right?"

"Yeah. We get around two weeks off. Why do you ask?"

"Your dad and I are wanting you to come down and visit us for a while."

"Sure." You look over at Shota and ask your mother, "Could I bring two people along with me if they want to?"

"Of course sweetie. Who are you bringing?"

"My boyfriend and his daughter," you say quickly.

Shota's eyes look like they're going to pop out of his head at your words. "Since when did you get a boyfriend?!"

"I-It's a long story mom. We can talk about it when I see you again."

"Okay okay. See you in a few weeks, sweetie. Bye, I love you."

"Bye, mom. Love you too."

You hang up the phone and set it down, sparing a look at your halfway confused boyfriend. "So we are going to visit your parents?" he asks, only having been able to hear your side of the conversation.

"Only if you want to that is. You don't have to if you don't want to," you assure him.

"I'm fine with going, but what are they going to say about me being your teacher and my age?"

You shrug, "I'm not sure they will mind. They have never been ones to judge and they usually trust me on my decisions so I wouldn't worry about it too much."

Shota pulls you against him, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "As long as it makes you happy I'll come with you. I'm sure Eri will be excited to come too," he explains, kissing you on the head.

You snuggle into his side. "That's great. I can't wait for them to meet you two. I'm sure they will love you, especially Eri since she's a kid." You giggle as you think about your parents spoiling her with candy.

Shota shakes his head and laughs. "I love you, Kitten."

"I love you too, Sho."

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

This took two days to write- I-

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥