"You look so hot. Does my pretty Kitten love the taste of my cum?"

You nod as you crawl forward swallowing it all before your lips push against one another. Shota massages your ass as your tongues wrap around each other as if dancing to some kind of music.

"How about we get the rest of these clothes off," he says.

"Sounds good to me." You take your shirt off, Shota watching as your beautiful s/c skin on your stomach and breasts is revealed.

He helps you quickly pull your pants down, your panties getting taken off in the process. "You're so wet baby," he tells you, his hands squeezing your beautiful tits.

You work on taking his sweatpants and boxers off, throwing them down onto the floor with everything else. "I'm in control this time," you say as you start kissing down his jaw.

"I'm all yours then." His hands rub your waist, the anticipation of you riding him driving him crazy.

Since you've started taking the pill, both of you decided it's fine not to use a condom. So, rather than Shota worrying about having to wear a condom, he is finally able to go in raw.

You were very cautious about still not using a condom at first but Shota had said if he got you pregnant somehow, he will take responsibility no matter what. That was all it took to finally persuade you that day.

Momentarily, you are taking a little bit of time to tease him. One of your fingers moved down to his nipples as you started kissing down his neck again. You softly pinch one of his nipples and smirk when a moan leaves his lips. "F-fuck kitten- What are you doing- Ah~"

He would never admit it but Shota likes when you pinch his nipples. Although his body says it for him as he arches his back a little from harder pinches.

You finally stop teasing him after kissing his collar bone and lean away from him. You lift your body up and line his tip up with your entrance. Shota's hands rest on your ass as his cock stretches you out.

Moans fill the room as you start bouncing up and down on his dick. One of Shota's hands is playing with your clit as your body is slightly tilted forward. "You ride me so good kitten. Keep going. Just like that baby."

Shota's legs bend slightly as his hands move to your breasts. At that angle, he hits your g-spot each time your body goes back down. "Shota- I-I'm going to-"

"Just a little longer kitten~"

You continue going for as long as you can, the knot in your stomach growing. Shota feels his own climax arriving.

"Shota~ I-I can't," you whine. "Please."

"Cum with me~"

You both orgasm at the same time, moaning each other's name as your juices mix inside of you.

Shota pulls out and pulls you down towards his chest. "Thank you," he whispers, giving you a kiss on the lips.

You giggle and say, "Happy late birthday!"

Shota chuckles and holds you closer as your legs wrap around his. "Next time you tease me like that I may have to punish you though," he says with a playful but serious tone.

"Mmm guess I better get to teasing then," you reply with a giggle.

He raises an eyebrow and his hand smacks your ass. "I could punish you right now if I really wanted to," he jokes.

"Let's save that for next time, big boy."

He kisses you on the head. "Okay. Let's go get cleaned up."