"Good, they just need to hold out a little bit longer." I pushed my speed as much as I could.

Kirito: Swordsman, Professional, 15% Augmented

"Oh yeah, now this is a fight. Let's see who's augmentations are better." Tetsuka smiled evilly as she charged me with her giant hammer.

"Kirito!" Asuna had to step back but I knew I had this under control.

She swiped for me but I stepped back just in time as she pushed forward. Tetsuka quickly brought her heavy hammer back and swung again but used better form this time in order to reach farther. I ducked as she almost hit my head and I saw the opportunity to land a slash at her leg. I brought my Photon Sword down hard but it ended up bouncing off and only leaving a visible dent.

"No way..." I whispered under my breath.

"Yes way!" Tetsuka smiled wide and brought her hammer up above her head.

Asuna suddenly tried to slash Tetsuka from behind but just like me, the Photon Sword bounced off.

"What?!" Asuna panicked.

Tetsuka just laughed and spun to kick her away.

"Asuna!" I yelled and charged Tetsuka while she was preoccupied.

She instantly snapped to attention and tried a massive to swing at me but I instantly stopped her hammer with my Blakmetal left hand. In her moment of vulnerability, I viciously swung my Photon Sword into her cheek to retaliate. It bounced off once again, but this time I saw a cut into the black circuitry within.

"Damn you!" Tetsuka let go of her hammer and suddenly jabbed me hard with a wooden baseball bat.

I stumbled back but she just laughed as she readied herself with her new weapon. In that moment, a dark purple car pulled up behind me and came to a loud screeching stop. Simultaneously, a particular shaped glowing red bike slid to a drifting stop just behind Tetsuka as well. Right after, a big truck stopped behind it too. Off the red bike came K with bright glowing purple eyes over his gas mask and out of the truck came Agil in heavy armour. Klein also climbed down, seemingly wearing a futuristic red samurai outfit. From behind me the doors opened on the car and Liz got out as Leafa helped Silica from the back seat. Tetsuka just looked around at us and laughed uncontrollably.

"You thought this little trap was gonna work, huh? Newsflash. My cybernetics can take on all of you lil bugs at once." She threatened seriously.

"Then let's hurry up and finish this." K stepped forward with his augmented knuckles ready.

"With pleasure!" Tetsuka spun towards K and swung upwards, smashing him in the ribs with her wooden baseball bat.

He immediately fell down to which I quickly stepped in next. Tetsuka heard me and tried for my head but I grabbed her bat with my left metal hand to stop her. We exchanged glares for a moment until she scoffed and sent her boot right up into my crotch. I fell to my knees temporarily stunned as she laughed sadistically down at me.

"Replace those." Tetsuka readied up like a batter and my head was her target.

"Get back!" Asuna landed a strike upon Tetsuka's shoulder which forced her to stumble away from me.

Asuna proceeded for a fury of strikes but Tetsuka had a smile on her face as she weaved in between them all. The rest of us were in pure awe as the infamous Lightening Flash was outmaneuvered even with her intense blinding speed.

"No way! She's dodging Asuna's attacks!" Liz was dumbfounded.

"Dodge this!" Asuna stepped in for a stab but Tetsuka suddenly disappeared.