·Chapter Twenty-Two·

Start from the beginning

"Nah who. I need to know who the mystery nigga is since everybody is so fucking thirsty. Who the fuck is it? Mo3?" Keisha asked.

"Girl I wish but it's Kylo's fine ass. He's been in the studio and they said he might play one of his new songs," Serena said. It was obvious she was a fan. "Can you believe lil Jaz is his girl," Serena went on.

Keisha rolled her eyes and discreetly handed Serena the drugs. "Here, witcho dick riding ass,"

Serena took her goods and stuffed them in her bikini top. She gave Keisha a stank look and asked. "Damn bitch, what's the issue?"

"To be honest I don't fuck with yo fake, ditsy, thieving ass. You lucky I serve yo tweakin' ass," Keisha spat as she tied her sparkly halter mesh bikini top around her neck. She disregarded Serena's feelings and continued to chew her out. "You ain't nothin' but a half-ass dancin' coke head. Bro get the fuck outta my face before I get B on that ass,"

Serena stood there silent before she walked away. She didn't want any beef with Keisha and she was confused as to why she snapped out of nowhere. "Bro that bitch is fucking crazy!" Serena said aloud causing the other girls to turn their way.

Keisha instantly felt furry when she thought about why Rico was out all night. He was out seeing that skinny ass bitch. I knew his ass was back on that fuck shit. She thought as she pulled out her phone and dialed his number.

"Wassup bae? Ain't you at work right now?" Rico spoke through the phone.

"So, you were out with that bitch. That's why you didn't come home till three in the afternoon?" Keisha yelled into the phone. Several of the girls turned her way but she didn't give a fuck.

"What bitch?" Rico asked. "I told you I was on the block with Cj."

"Nigga don't play fucking stupid! I'm talking about Jaz. It's mighty funny how she comes back and you magically out hustlin' all fucking night! Yo bitch ass got me fucked up. I knew I couldn't trust you!" Keisha exploded in the middle of the dressing room and all eyes were on her.

"Baby, baby, chill. Relax. I wasn't with Jaz. You're gonna have to chill with all insecure ass shit," Rico said.

Keisha shook her head. "Insecure? You think I'm fucking stupid nigga?" she raged as she gripped her phone.

"Bae I swear I wasn't with Jaz. I'm not lying to you," Rico stressed in a desperate voice.

Keisha rolled her eyes and put the money she just received in her bag. She put her belongings in a locker and used a classic combination lock to secure it. "I'll talk to you when I get to the crib. Don't bring yo ass up here either!" she said before she hung up the phone on him.

Keisha walked out of the dressing room and she heard Megan the Stallion's song Body blaring through the speakers. A few girls were on the stage dancing to the rapper's voice and the customers were eating it up. Money was falling like a rainy day and that brought her mood up, just a little. Stopping at the bar, she wanted to get a couple of shots to calm her nerves. The thought of Rico being with Jaz had her ready to beat some ass. I bet that hoe is here tonight. She thought as she waited for her turn to order.

"Wassup Cherry? You good boo?" Melina asked as she poured Keisha's usual two shots of Patron.

"Yeah, I'm straight. Lemme get two-" Keisha started but Melina passed the two glasses before she could finish. "Thanks, Lina,"

"You sure you alright? Your pretty face is about as red as your hair." Melina asked.

Keisha nodded her head and sighed. "I'm good Lina," she replied and took the two shots back to back. She turned around and searched for the guy with the gold teeth who caught her attention earlier. She needed to make some money, that was the only thing that made her happy.

Keisha hopped off the barstool and ran her fingers through her hair. She adjusted the thong between her ass cheeks as she felt the liquor heating up her insides. "Lemme get another shot,"

Melina poured her a shot and smiled. "Don't get too lit. you know how crazy you get when you're fucked up,"

"Girl I got money to make. I'll be fine," Keisha said and blew Melina a kiss. She turned around and the guy from earlier was standing in front of her.

"Got damn," The guy emphasized as he looked Keisha up and down. He bit his lip seductively as he undressed her with his eyes. "So private room?" He asked, wasting no time. Before they could make their way to the room the Dj got their attention.

"Okay okay, Tonight we got a surprise for you," The Dj spoke over the speaker and Keisha turned her head toward the booth. "We got a lot of requests for this one particular fine ass woman If I do say so myself. She took a lil vacay with her boo. I know y'all saw their ass all over Instagram," He said with an eye roll. The DJ maneuvered his hands through his turntable and YFN Lucci's voice blared through the speakers throughout the club.

Sex, I need some wet shit,

Neck, I need some Becky.

Yeah, I'm a lil manish.

Yeah, kiss on yo belly.

She got that wet shit, Yeah

"There goes my chances with her fine ass. Anyway, I know yall missed her cause I shol did. Everybody welcome My girl Ice to the stage," He said and the crowd roared.

Keisha rolled her eyes and looked at Melina. "Just give me the bottle. I'll just take it with me now," Keisha demanded with her hand out and an annoyed look on her face.

Melina shook her head. "Please don't let big man see you doing that shit," She sighed and handed Keisha a full fifth of Patron.

Keisha snatched the bottle and turned to the customer. "Private room?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
R.I.P to the goat Mo3 ❤

Thanks for reading.

Dont forget to vote.