Chapter 3 🌟

Mulai dari awal

He was asleep.

Temari deadpanned before turning to her friends. "Yeah, that's my point, they're too alike."

After a quick laugh, the women resumed their talking and gossiping as Haruki played silently.

The peace didn't last as long as everybody would've hoped because soon enough Runa was walking in through the sliding glass doors like a woman on a mission. (Albeit, the visual of a six-year-old Runa stomping over to her sister was adorable.)

The conversations all halted, as did the playing outside as Boruto waited for Runa to come back.

"Runa? You want something to drink?" Haru asked, standing up once she noticed how disheveled and sweaty Runa had become since she's been outside playing like crazy ever since Boruto came over.

Runa didn't respond, but she didn't need to as Haru was already on her way to the kitchen preparing drinks for all of the kids outside. Runa approached Haruki and pouted, dropping to her knees to match up with Haruki.

"Ruki let's go outside!" Runa pouted much to Haruki's hesitance. "I don't wanna," Haruki mumbled, clutching her teddy bear closer to her body out of reflex.

Haruki was never one to go outside and 'play ninja' regardless, as she was always found perched on her father's lap even back when he was around meanwhile the rest of the kids were running around.

But now with this new crystal style jutsu that had effectively scared the living daylights out of Haruki, she was even more hesitant to go out there and rough around a bit.

What if the scary crystal thing happened again and she hurt somebody?! She wouldn't be able to live with herself!

"Aw c'mon Haruki! Just one match!" Runa whined, tugging on her sister's hand and effectively pulling her out to their backyard. Runa was stronger and more athletic than Haruki was at that point in their lives, seeing as Haruki practically lived within pillows and Runa was always testing her physical limits.

"Runa I don't wanna!" Haruki flushed, trying to tug her hand out of her sister's grip, but to no avail, Runa beat her when it came to brute strength even as little girls, so it was to nobody's surprise that Haruki was being dragged with ease.

Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and Temari all perked up a bit, noticing that Haruki seemed to no longer be lightly whining, but instead was starting to grow very nervous and afraid. The women were just about to intervene and diffuse the situation, but before they could-

"Runa I said no!" Haruki cried out of pure panic, and there was a small rumble in the ground before a huge crystal spike emerged from her arm, almost accidentally piercing through Runa's torso solely because of their proximity to one another.

The crystal was clear in color, technically white like a diamond with rainbow/holographic sparkles flashing through the sun's reflection as Haruki was effectively pulled outside before the crystal appeared.

Everyone from the Oshiro clan had their own unique colors when it came to crystal manipulation, Shinji's being a bright blue and Haru's being a ruby red. It was to their amusement that their little Haruki had her own rainbow fairy colored crystal!

The fairy part was added by Haruki herself, even within her own terrors she couldn't help but add the enchanting twist.

Virtually all the women sprung into action as soon as they saw the crystal emerge from Haruki's arm, with Temari & Ino jumping to Runa's aid and Hinata & Sakura jumping to calm down Haruki.

Both girls were crying, Runa out of shock because that really big sharp sparkly thing almost murdered her and is stuck on her sister's arm, and Haruki because she was absolutely terrified of this exact same situation even happening in the first place.