Chapter 7 🌟

Authors note: 32 year old Haru supremacy, that's it. That's the authors note.

Also, this chap is a monster in length so consider yourself warned Lmfao 😭💗 ahhh I hope you guys like it!

••••••

Third Person POV

"Boil release: Stream Dash!" Katsuro yelled out, bubbling up his chakra to an extreme temperature before shooting a stream of magma from his lips, effectively scorching the cloaked enemy.

He clenched his jaw at his rival, watching as whoever he just burned alive used the last bits of their life to weakly use a transportation jutsu.

Katsuro didn't care much, either his enemy would burn to death wherever he was transported to, or he'd survive and live a life filled with wounds.

Lord, if his mother witnessed that she'd have a stroke, Katsuro was sure of it.

Katsuro didn't manage to catch a good look at his attacker's face, only ever noting that he used a chain to fight, he was short, and had pale skin.

Once the mysterious figure was gone, Katsuro ran a hand through his hair in apprehension. It wasn't out of the ordinary that he would engage in combat, rogue ninja and criminals were still very prominent, but something about this altercation felt odd.

"Dad? You good?" Katsuro called, turning his back and jogging towards his father who he separated from recently to go and fight whoever that cloaked person was.

Once he found his father, he approached him with an arched brow. That was until his ruby red eyes landed on the child on the floor.

Katsuro's eyes narrowed, and he was thrown for a loop as this enemy and the cloaked one who just fought had certain similarities that Katsuro was barely able to make the connection between.

"Oh damn there are more of them?" Katsuro asked curiously, going to walk towards the opponent on the floor, but Sasuke shot out an arm, stopping him from doing so.

Katsuro sent his father a confused glance.

Sasuke was protective of Katsuro, sure. But he also believed in his son's skillset enough to let him handle things on his own, so why was he stopping him now?

It's not like the opponent seemed exponentially strong or anything....

"Who are you?" Sasuke asked, his sharingan clad gaze pointed directly towards the odd enemy across from them.

The boy in question didn't speak, but instead slowly rose up from the ground and turned to face the two Uchiha men. Katsuro's jaw subtly dropped and Sasuke's eyes narrowed at the sight of the boy's eyes.

He had the sharingan!

The boy, much like Katsuro's opponent from minutes prior, used a simple transportation jutsu to flee as he knew this would be a fight he couldn't win. In turn, he left the father son duo in a state of stunned silence.

"Did your opponent also have the sharingan?" Sasuke asked seriously, turning to his son who looked deep in thought.

Katsuro shrugged, "I didn't get a look of his face, he had that cloak on and fled before-" He paused mid sentence, a look of realization dawning on his features.

"What is it?" Sasuke asked.

"I hit him with a boil style jutsu, and it was burning him from the feet upwards. But he looked desperate to preserve where his eyes would've been, that isn't somebody's first reaction when I hit them with that jutsu." Katsuro claimed.