I sigh and forced a smile as I walk pass them. It's okay. I'm gonna be fine. Besides, I would never force P'Nine to be with me if he doesn't want to. I'm not like that. For as long as I know that I did my best, then i'll be okay.

As I was nearing my locker, I stopped dead tracks when I noticed a student—putting something inside it. A medical student at that. What is he doing here? I squint my eyes trying to hopefully get a catch of what he was holding. Is that a white envelope?

I gasped in realization. No way.

Once he successfully put the envelope inside my locker, he turned around and froze when our gazes met. His eyes widened, and if i just walk a little closer I would be able to see the fear in them and how his hands started to shake.

When I took a tentative step closer, he quickly took a step backwards and before I know it, he was already running away.

"Hey! Wait!" I yelled. A few heads turned to me probably startled at my sudden outburst. I'd apologize but I have someone to catch. With that, I ran after the boy.

He was fast but luckily, being sporty also has its own advantages. I dodge a few students along my way careful not to bump into them.

"Wait! Please!" He passed the back door of the building and that's where I decided to pick up my pace.

Once I was only a few feet away from him, I grabbed his arm making both of us stopped.

I was panting, trying hard to catch my breath from the sudden run I had. I'm sweating so much. God, school hasn't even started yet but I already look like a mess.

"Let go. Please." The boy was whimpering. He was trying to shake my hand off of his arm.

My eyes softened. "I'm sorry. But, please. I just want to talk. Please. I'm not mad, I promise." I assured him with a soft tone on my voice.

He remove his gaze on the floor but after a minute, he nodded. I released a relief sigh as I let go of his arm.

I let my eyes wander around and noticed that we were at the school's garden. There wasn't much students around. I look at my watch and we at least have 22 minutes to talk before the bell rings.

I return my gaze towards the boy who was  slightly taller than P'Nine. He's shuffling on his feet nervously. "Do you want to sit down?" I asked him carefully, not wanting to scare him.

He looked at me for a second and turned around. I was scared that he would ran away again but my eyes lit up when he sat down on one of the benches.

I followed him and sat down beside him, leaving enough space between us. It was silent for a few seconds. We were just staring at the scenes in front of us before I decided to speak.

"You—you're tulips, am I right?" I asked slowly not wanting to scare him off with so many questions. His eyes were a bit wide and big, like a cute puppy doe eyes but the color of them wasn't that noticeable. I think he's wearing contact lenses. His nose was perfectly carved and pointed. His lips were a bit shiny and glossy, he seems like he applied some lip balm to them. His hair was black and parted at the middle. His skin is tan and i think it really suits him. He looks unfamiliar to me. Is he a transferee?

I removed my gaze from him and settled them on the mountains, I could only see their silhouette though. Just blackness with the shape of the mountains perfectly seen.