Chapter 12; All of me

Dream remembered how boring the aquarium was and how when they did end up meeting up they ended just walking to the park and just messing around on the play set

"Boring" Dream said
George slightly elbowed Dream "Dream! you can't say that the workers are right confront of us!" George whispered Dream shrugged "Mm wanna go to the park? And just hand out?" George nodded and they left the aquarium and simply walked to the park since it wasn't far,
George ran up the small stairs of the playground
"George slide down!" George did and slid down and Dream was waiting at the bottom catching him and hugging him and then falling on the back of the slide. They where giggling and laughing, and then Dream wanted to show how Great he was a monkey bars, But he was to tall so even if he did reach at the top of the bars he'd still be standing
"See, i am short i don't have to deal with that!" George grabbed the monkey bars lifting him off the ground and then doing them almost perfectly until he slipped up and Dream caught him, the tension between them was always there but they where to blind to realize that. "I am tall and i don't have to deal with falling off monkey bars" Dream smiled
George used his hand to slightly push Dreams face to the side feeling his warmth, "Oh shut it" George rolled his eyes sarcastically

Then Dream began to tickle George, when someone called them out for being 'Gay' trying to use that as an insult but nothing was wrong with being gay. I mean at the moments for all Dream knew is he was straight same for George. Maybe that's where his obsession started because then he flipped the man off and ever since then he became overly protective of George.

At first it was just beating people up, and then thing got more serious. To the point where Dream had almost died, although dream hoped he'd die he knew it would hurt George but he knew the outcomes would be better than if he stayed around.

"Can we ditch this place like the last timeee" Dream whined
"Once again dream they are right there!" The worker turned around to look at George and then turned back around and walked away "Your fault this time" George put his finger up to Dreams lips "Shh they'll heard again! They haven't even walked that far!"
"Anyways... let's go!" Once again Dream grabbed George by the hand and they ran out the aquarium, and the they both walked up the small stairs instead of just one, and Dream did what he'd wish he did on that day, maybe thing would have been different, for some reason maybe things could have changed if George knew how Dream felt sooner, if George knew that all of Dream was of his.
Dream grabbed George jaw cupping it with one hand pulling him in and using his other hand to grab his waist. While George brought his hand up Dreams shirt and brought his hand around Dreams waist still from under his shirt. Dream finally pulled away. "You are so perfect George, i don't think i've ever told you that." George giggled "No, you have multiple times. But i don't think i've ever told you, how amazing and strong you are after everything you've been through"
"you have," Dream giggled
they held hands and decided to just go home from there the day was normal.

When Dream woke up he didn't want to move out of bed he just wanted to hug and cuddle with George a little longer, before they both got up and Dream savored the warmth of the area and George's soft skin, and the fabric of his shirt rubbing against Dreams arm. George went to make breakfast Dream watched him make the breakfast and then suggested they should go to this hill to stargaze. The hill was actually a tall hill this time more of a cliff so it was kinda a hiking trip but it would be all worth it.

(692 words)