Chapter 1; Just for you

TW//: Gore, Abuse.

A few months ago Clay had met George in the U.K on vacation. Dream was the nickname George had gave Clay because of how much of a 'Dream' he was. Dream was the name he causally went by.

-

"P-please- y-you don't have to do this!" the words mumbled you could hear the fear in the males voice. "H-He is n-nothing but a s-stupid British boy!" The words shaky and hard to hear but Dream could still hear them nice and clear

"Stupid what? A stupid what?" Dream stoped in between his words to Breath out and shake his head slightly before looking back at the male "I'd like you to repeat what you said about my george."

"A STUPID BRITISH BOY-" before the words could finish Dream had kicked him back onto the ground and once he had fallen on to the cold and grey concrete he used his left leg to kick him in the stomach once more.

"i don't think you understand why you are here." He was silent, he wanted a response. "You know, you don't talk much." he grinned as his bright green eyes shined in the dim light. Dream willingly let his victims go. He usually just messed them up really bad and then let them off to go explain to some police what had happened for them to just never be able to find Dream. As always, He wore a mask with a smiley face on it to protect his identity for obvious reasons.

His mask had been broken on the ground from an act of self defense. An act of self defense that as you can see, did not work very well.

'Incoming call from George <3'

"As much as i'd love to stay, i've got places to be, things to do.Run along." Dreams identity still kept secret with ski mask he had found on the floor just enough covers to where it only showed his bright green eyes.

The victim ran. He ran as fast as he could. Dream walked the opposite direction to his car. While texting George

George <3
you said you'd be here by 5.
Clay
I know george i'm sorry i'm running a bit late i'll be there soon okay :)
George <3
Hurry i miss you.
Clay
I'm coming as quick as i can gogs, i'll see you soon, i have to go if you don't want me crashing my car while texting you
George <3
I don't know what i would do with out you dreamy :)) bye byes see you soon!!!!

Dream Drove to a Restaurant a few blocks down. Dream tried to get there as soon as possible,

Passing a yellow light. Then Green. Then Red. Then there wasn't more lights until another Green. The red and yellow lights had slowed him down a bit but it hadn't taken him that long to get there.
Dream parked his car and saw George sitting at a table right by the window waiting for Clay.
He walked in the restaurant with confidence. And made his way over to George's table.

"You've had me waiting and sitting here for almost 30 minutes and i look like i got stood up on some kind of high school date" George said while rolling his eyes and leaning back on the chair.

"What, is this a date?" Dream said sipping on his water right after. It wasn't very cold since it had been there for awhile then he laughed at a Georges cute surprised reaction
George was blushing with a cute little shocked face. "No, simply you taking me out to dinner. But it's obvious you are like obsessed with me"

"Come on now, you love me"

"Do not!" George denied the accusations. Still a bright pink.

They waited for the waiter as the Restaurant had gained quite the amount of guests in the 30 minutes George had been waiting for Clay.

"Dinner is so boring Georgee," Dream whined. "Can we like ditch this whole 'Taking you out' to dinner thingy and go somewhere more fun?"

George took the thought into consideration. "Where would we even go dream."

Dream pointed to the window and the dark blue sky "Star gazing?" He shrugged.

"Sure!" George expressed while dream used his elbow to support his hand on that had his face resting onto it staring and admiring George make expressions with his hands and explain how cool he thought star gazing was and all the astrology books he had read. Dream chuckled a little bit "...and thats why i love astrology so much! it's just so much to learn and its so interesting"

"You are such a nerd gogs" Dream said while leaning over to run his hands threw George's dark brown hair.

They got up leaving the filled Restaurant and getting into Dreams car, George had taken an uber to the Restaurant. Dream explained to George how he knew a good spot, And sure enough it was definitely the best spot you could see all the stars and the beautiful sky. The air was usually polluted in Florida and the stars wouldn't show at night
But ever since Clay had moved to the U.K star gazing had been his new favorite thing.

(851 words)
Sorry this chapter is kinda short but i didn't want to keep writing and i wanna make a new chapter for the stargazing i want this to be a kinda wholesome book but if you guys want more gore i could add more in for sure! Anyways i'll probably write another chapter tomorrow goodnight!