Genie In A Lamp

"Aladdin!" My mother calls. "Yes," I say while running towards the kitchen. There standing near the door way was my uncle Jafar. "My dear boy its been ages since we've seen one another," he slurs. I nod, cautiously taking his hand. "Why are you here?" I'm slapped by my mother. "Don't be rude," she hisses. Jafar chuckles. "I'm here because I need you to do something for me." I shake my head, my mother then pinches my arm. "Don't worry, where we're going has many gold treasures in which I need your help with." I look around my dirty crumbling home and poor mother. "What's going on?" I turn around to see my love Jasmine walking towards us. "Jasmine, this is my uncle Jafar. He has asked me to go with him," I tell her. "I assure you that where we're going is safe and that once you return not only your mother but, Jasmine will have a life of jewels and fame," Jafar says. "Very well," I say. After packing my bag I bed my mother goodbye and my love giving her a long loving kiss.

We make our way across the desert stopping in front of a near by cave? Odd. "Alright Aladdin, take this and eat it, it will make you invisible so that it will appear we've never set foot inside." Without question I do as he says. Jafar and I go separate ways collecting everything within sight. "Hurry!" Jafar shouts. I quickly grab a carpet and lamp for mother.

"Well my dear boy this is wear we part ways," I give a small hug to my uncle that soon left throughout the storm. "Mom! Jasmine!" I call, both run to me with open arms. I then give each their gift and I hide the rest of the gold underground . "Ahh!" I run, stopping to see Jasmine floating in the air with the carpet underneath her. "It flies," Jasmine explains excitedly. "What's this?" My mother says while holding up the lamp. I grab the lamp to examine it. "Just a boring old lamp," I tell her. Going out to the back I make sure our savings are nice and secure. "Rub me," I hear. "Rub me," I look down at the lamp slowly rubbing at its side. The lamp begins to shake uncontrollably with blue smoke sipping out of it. "Boom!" I scream. "With a scream like that, I would have mistaken you as a female," shocked with fright. Their standing before me was a man? With golden eyes and long nails with a very well defined muscle mass. Self-esteem takes control of me. "What are you?" I ask. "I'm Genie and I'm here to grant you three wishes," he bellows'. "I don't want anything," I say as I'm trying to stand, suddenly I notice shackles on his wrist. "I'm enslaved to the lamp I cannot be free unless wished so." I smile lightly. "Then for my first wish, I wish for you to be free." Shackles pop off. "Who's this?" I see my love looking beautiful as ever I pull her close to me. "This is Genie, he will stay with us for a while," Genie bows slowly. I shake with shiver.

I wake up alone in bed, wondering down the halls in our new home I stop to hear moans coming from Genie's room. I creep up closer to hear better. Tears then form my eyes as air soon leaves my lungs. I burst through the door to see my love faced down onto the bed crying out Genie's name as he raids my loves entrance. I scream for him to stop in a threatening tone. Genie laughs. "She is amazing," he calls out. Hatred consumes me as betrayed by my love hurts my heart. I walk out, remembering I have two whishes left. I smile to myself. "I wish Jasmine dead," I hear nothing. Opening the door I see Genie stunned shocked with blood and guts blown everywhere in the room with Genie shocked. I laugh. "For my last wish, I wish you locked up once more into the lamp with having to never leave it again!" I shout. And with a blink of an eye he was gone...