Blue Fairy

"I've done everything as you asked. Will you please change me?" The blue fairy then looks at me with a sly grin creeping to her face. "Realize that once I transform you, you will never leave me Pinocchio," she says. I nod. Slowly she spreads her wings and swirls her wand above my head, releasing her magic. I look down to my arms and see they're no longer wood but skin. "Turn around," she tells me. I do as she says , to see my reflection in the water and see that I am know longer a boy made out of wood, but a man. "A man?" I say confusedly . The blue fairy lets out a howling laugh. "A man for me," she says. And just like that, I fall into darkness.

I wake strapped to a bed. Looking around I notice a dresser, and one full bodied mirror. The door bursts open, allowing the blue fairy to fly in and land right where my new manhood stays. "What's the meaning of this?" I asked shakily. "I told you, you would never leave me," she laughs. "You said you would give me my freedom," I say. "I said I'd change you into a human, not that I'd set you free," she growls. I throw my head back against the pillows and try with all my might to pull my wrists free. I look back to her to see passion flow through her eyes with blush running up to her cheeks. "Why?" I ask. 'I'm lonely," she whispers. Slowly she lays my head down, while brushing her lips across mine. I close my eyes and let my body take control, I move my lips to follow in sync with hers. Her lips then flow down to the crook of my neck, as she starts to unbutton my shirt and trails her kisses down my chest. I moan softly. Opening my eyes I see she's further down. "Why?" I ask once more, but nothing.

The sound of the wind wakes me up. I play back what happened to remember the blue fairy using me as her own bed slave. I look around to see that I'm still stuck in the same room and strapped, the only difference is that I'm naked. I need to find a way out. The door opens and there she stands staring at me with the same passion running through her eyes. She launches herself on to me and savagely begins to claw my back while terrorizing my lips. I look down to see hooked onto her hip was her wand. "Untie me and let me love you," I growl. "What," she whispers. I smirk playfully while kissing her breasts, she moans softly. "Untie me," I whisper. She yanks the straps off my wrists and ankles. I move her under me as I begin to kiss her while teasing her entrance. "Pinocchio!" She cries. I bring my lips down and slowly slip my tongue in and out. While my hand creeps up to her hip trying to grasps my freedom. "Pinocchio!" She moans louder. I slowly hover over her and bring my free hand to her neck. "What are you doing?" The blue fairy chokes. I squeeze tighter bringing her wand just above her face. "This!" I roared and with a flick she turns into nothing but a pile of blue fairy dust. Finally I am free.

Once I stepped out into the burning sky I look down to see that my skin is no longer of a mans but of wood. "What," I whisper. "I saw you kill her," I turn to see a fox. "Once you kill a fairy, every magic they give will be taken back." I look back down to my hands. "Who are you?" I asked. The fox smiles wickedly. "Honest John at you service," he bows. "Pinocchio," I say. "Would you like to accompany me?" Honest John asks. "Sure, why not," I say. We then began to walk into town as Honest John tells me his stories of adventure. Though Little did I know I would soon be introduced into a world of sin...