Tinker

Tinker Bell, who can forget such a small beauty with blonde hair and blue eyes, a small beauty dressed in green, and best friends with the lost boy. Tinker Bell so nice, so kind, and loving. Tinker Bell who helps saves the day. Bullshit...I know Tinker Bell, I know she's wicked, evil, and craves what every pixie wants, yes she is no fairy but a pixie, and she wants nothing else but power.

I remember the day Tinker Bell was brought into my work shop, The Fairy Queen had told me she was to be my new assistant and boy was I glad that finally I got some help around here. Everyday I would teach her what every Tinker new and where to find new things, we became the best of Friends fast. It was until one night I discovered something foul and grotesque within Tinker Bell. Everyday she would tell me that she made a new friend and wished to see him on her daily breaks, I forgot the name of him but new he was a human boy, I thought nothing of it and was okay with her leave. Though it was very late and I hadn't seen her return to her pod. I became worried so I decided to follow where her fairy dust fell, I end up near the beach and hear voices, I struggle to hear them. "BOOM!" Ahead of me was a ship, it's firing cannons. As curious as I am I move closer until I'm directly in front of the ship.

"Hook, darling I brought the Queen as you asked," I hear. I look towards the person that said it and my mouth drops. In front of me is Tinker Bell, but huge as a human, though still has wings, how? I ask myself, but can only think one thing...Pixie! Oh, I hate pixies for years our kind has been in war with them. "Ah, indeed you did my love," this supposed Hook said. And in her hands lay the Fairy Queen. No, please no I say to myself, they move into a room, I follow while trying not to be seen, once I'm in. I hid behind a lantern. As the burly man in red sits down, Tinker Bell jumps in his lap and swings her arms around his neck, I scowl and divert my eyes to the Queen for she hasn't moved.

"Cock-o-doodle-do!" I hear."Oh! It's Peter, "Tinker Bell says. She moves of her red lover and goes to open the door as a young boy walks in and pulls out a knife. "Ready to cut her up," Peter says. I gasp, they all move towards the Queen, I can't let this happen. As I'm about to charge, I'm pulled back. "Don't," Tinker Bell says in a warning voice, I look back to her. "Why?" I asked. She laughs, she then looks at me into my eyes. "I don't believe in fairies," she says. Everything I see becomes dark.

I ended up waking up tied to a small jewelry box, I hear mumbling. To my left is Tinker Bell covered in blood, eating the Queens heart."No!" I shout, she looks at me smiling. I try to flutter my wings, but notice their gone. I look back once more to see Tinker Bell cutting my ropes. "Go home," she tells me. I run, run like there's no tomorrow it took me hours to get back to our tree grounds. I go in search for the fairy council to let them know what happened. Though once I did, they did not believe. "Tinker Bell, that's absurd. I swear lies you tell." The council yells, but I plead and tell until I can't speak no more. "Leave," they tell me. As I step outside there in front of me is Tinker Bell smiling ever so sweetly...