Beastly Love

Jacklyn Red is a frightful yet beautiful young women everyone here in town speaks of her captivating beauty. However there are rumors that have spread about her journey through the dark woods. Since she was a child her mother made her go through the dark woods to visit her ill grandmother. The poor child had wondered each night to see her ill deprived gran, but one night she did not return. Jacklyn's mother Jane had begged for the towns guards to help venture off into the woods in search of her daughter; but none would, for the beast lives within. The mother cried and cried for her darling little girl. Finally Jane couldn't take it no longer, she packed her satchel and grabbed her red hooded cape and left in search of her daughter, but like Jacklyn she did not return. Months pass soon everyone grew weary of the disappearance of the Red's family. Word spread that it was the beast that took and ate them. Though one night a baker in town stayed closing his shop, looking through his window he saw a flash of red, he ran outside to find poor little Jacklyn drenched in blood lying on the bakers door mat with nothing else over her body but her mothers cape.
Years go by as Jacklyn leaves her cottage wearing her mothers cape and a basket, some say her grandmother is still alive, some say she's deloused. Though I wonder her reason for her daily visits into the woods.
~~~~~

Hearing the mighty roar each night fills my mind with excitement, he's calling me again. I wake up stretching my arms and legs all the while my body shivers with glee. I clean myself up with the basin and brush my smooth black hair. I start getting dressed into my purple and black leather attire making sure my chest looks full and play worthy, adding my combat boots and last but not least my mothers red cape. I make my way through my kitchen preparing my basket with apples, grapes, bread, meat, and wine.

"ROAR!" I hear. I fear his being impatient, walking out of my cottage and making my way through the woods the towns people stare and whisper, I smirk. The woods are peaceful and filled with edging death just as I like it, my grandmother lived in these woods to help protect her master. Every time I'd visit he was there, at just first glance I planned to make him mine even when I was little, and believe me I did.

"What took you so long?!" Bellowed my love, I look up into to his black eyes, while I roam the rest of his fur coated body and fanged mouth."Why, getting ready for you my love," I say while removing my cape, it allows to show my chest, he huffs and his eyes turn red, as his mouth begins to droll."Indeed you were," he says. I walk closer to him, petting his face and kissing the corner of his mouth. He howls. Oh! He's excited. I lay out my blanket to lay on he then moves closer to my side."What did you bring to eat?" He asked, I hand him the basket. As he's eating and drinking the wine I gave him, I begin to unfasten my corset and letting moans escape my mouth."Tell me my love, I so desperately want the tale again," he looks over to find me laying on my back caressing myself. "Your grandmother was faithful as you are, visited me when said, bed me when said, never disobeyed. Though sadly with old grieving age she passed." He says, while moving over on top licking my neck."And?" I say shakily. "Well your mother disobeyed, she never wanted me, so when I took you and she came I made her want me." He howls with pleasure.

"Yes, you made me watch." Watching my love tear my mother apart while ravaging her made me change that frightful not . Remembering as the beast was finished he spat on me which covered me with blood, and from there on I came every night to my love. I move on top.

"Love me," I say."You will regret that, my darling Red." He says. "I'm ready," Truly am. My love smiles wickedly showing all bare teeth, he pushes me off."Remember the night I killed your mother?" I nod. "That was me loving her," he says, before I could even reply, dark pain consumes me and I see and feel no more.

~~~~~~
The baker woke up that night to a scream, moving towards his window he heard nothing after but new, new that little Red will never return once more...