A Sirens Call

"My prince, we are ready to depart," says the captain. "Very well," I reply while making my way towards the ship. It wasn't long to depart, I was to go visit my cousin in Wales and discuss some business matters within our trading routes. "Prince, I suggest you get some rest, as the water will give us a bumpy ride," says the captain. I nod my head, making my way towards the chamber I am given for the time being. I shiver, damn it's cold, the room itself is quite small, as I try making my way to the bed the ship starts rocking which is making it difficult to walk. "Boom!" I run out the room to see we crashed into an iceberg. "Captain, what's the meaning of this!" I shout. "Sirens!" He yells back. Sirens? Then a high pitch screaming feel my ears as I crumble to my knees, seeing most of the sailors crying while holding their bleeding ears. The screaming stops and turns into singing, I stand and make my way over to the edge of the ship as the rest of the crew members. To see beautiful creatures to ever live on earth, bodies of women from the waist up, but tails of fish from the waist down. Their voices of angels, I lean closer, As one with fiery red hair, eyes colored like the see, and tail much like emerald. "All mine," she sings.

"Get back!" I hear someone yell, I'm pulled by my collar. A shot was fired towards the creature that captivated me. "No!" I yell, I try to grab the gun out of the captains hands. "Are you mad boy, these are the spawn of Satin." I look around me to see the other sailors shooting and stabbing the other beauties. "Got you," the captain points the revolver at the fiery red headed beauty, I quickly jump in front of her. "Don't shoot," I say. "Move, this thing tried to kill us, tried to kill you." I look back into her eyes, then to the captain. "We'll keep her locked up in my chambers, and you will have it done," I say. "Bu-," he tries to say. 'But nothing, you will do as I say, I'm your prince." With a sigh he nods.

It's now midnight and had just began to sail, I lay in bed looking to my left to see her asleep in a tank we managed for her to stay in. I sigh, I can't help but stare, though watching her puts me to sleep.

I wake up to something cold toughing my lower region, I moan. It's to cold for me to even move and see and oh bless me it feels good to. I look over to the tank to see she's gone, slowly I lift my head up to see she's between my legs and my god there's no tail! "Um," I'm at lost for words. She looks up. And I notice a pair of beautifully defined legs and my she's gorgeously naked. I huff, she begins to crawl more closely to me, she has straddled me, her face is mere inches from mine are lips lightly touching. "All mine," she whispers. "Yes, all yours." I say. She kisses my jaw line and moves down towards my neck, then my chest. She starts to grind, I place my hand to her waist and rock her back and forth, moans escape our lips. I notice her hair starts to glow, as her eyes change to a deep sea green, and her teeth into fangs, she looks at me. "All mine," she sang and I scream...