Friends For Life

Being in a household with Lady Tremaine for seventeen years was hard enough, but working with her stepdaughter was even worse. When I first came into this household I was greeted by an ashy dirty women, she called herself Cinderella. As dirty as she was to me she was a beauty, an unpolished diamond I'd say. Though, she was older than me she took me in and gave me the run down through the house and introduced me to the other workers. She told me who she really was and how her stepmother and sisters treated her like nothing. I felt bad, she was so kind, so I thought.

A few years go by and I started to notice a change in Cinderella she became more needy and closer to me and not in a good way as you may think. I was about 14 as she was 19, Cinderella came to me one night and began to undress."Gus," she whispered, I gulped. I sat up in bed watching as she slowly dropped her nightwear down her pale body revealing fully plumped breasts and a perfect patch of triangle near the bottom, she began to walk closer to me."Gus," she whispers again."Cinderella, what are you doing?" I squeak. I start to feel the bed deepen as my poor member squeals with anticipation. "You," she says.

Fours years passed since that night and many other nights after that. I don't understand why or what took over her mind then, but all changed as she one the heart of are endeared Prince Charming, thank god. Though sadly I'm afraid my nightmares are coming true, for I received a letter in the mail stating that Princess Cinderella is needing a personal servant to do her binding's and she requested me. Entering the castles doors was like walking into to heaven. Everything, I mean everything was polished marbled white and full of remarkable glass."Gus." I hear, I turn to see Cinderella in a blue sparkled ball gown, I gulp not for her beauty but through terror."It's been a long time Gus," she says wickedly."Yes, yes it has."I say, she then waves me to follow and shows me to a room near her wing."This will be your room and right hear is a ringer, when you hear it you must report to my wing no matter what, alright." I nod my head . She then moves closer and I start to stagger back bumping against the wall."Oh Gus, how I missed you," she slithers out. Then all of a sudden I feel her hand lightly brush above my member."Oh shit!" I say to myself. She leaves.

I'm in bed paranoid as of whats going to happen to me as I'm here while thinking of scenarios, I hear the ringer, shit! I step out of my room slowly making my way towards Cinderella's room, pushing the door open I stop midway astonished by what I see. There tied up to a chair is Prince Charming starch naked with gloves shoved into his mouth. I'm so focused on what I see I didn't even notice Cinderella moving towards me until she shoves me on to her bed, she being naked as well and begins to undress me. I'm in so much shock I can't even move myself. She starts kissing me in every possible place. I look towards Prince Charming pleading for someone to save us."No need to stare, he likes me with another," she says."Please stop," I plead tears rimming my eyes."Your mouth says no, but your body says yes." She whispers. And boy was she right...