Beast Within Beauty

"Yo Jeff!" I hear someone call. I turn to see my buddy John waiting in his pickup, I threw my bag along with the rest of our camping gear in the back with his. "Ready to go?" He asked. "All ready," I say. Driving through the woods was a difficult task, though sadly we had stop by the clearing and walk to our destination. For what felt like hours we've finally made our camping grounds. "I'll start setting up our tents, as you go and bring back some wood," I tell him.

"So, you think this will help you get your mind off her?" Asked Jeff. I looked at him, remembering how so much in love I was with Jessica, though only seeing the same play over and over again, in bed with another person...my dad. "Let's hope it does," I say. That night I turned into something awful, putting my father in the hospital and landing him as a coma patient; yet I don't feel bad. Guess I'm a beast after all.

Laying asleep in the tent listening to the owls hoot and the wolves howl was peaceful, though I couldn't sleep. I grabbed a flashlight and my hunting knife and decide to go for a walk. Thinking about everything that's happen and what I'm going to do once I get back, man am I going to face some charges. "Snap!" I turn around pointing the flashlight though nothing appears. Walking further into the woods, faintly I see a house no a mansion. It looks abandon, maybe I'll wait till morning to check it out with John.

However as I was about turn a rippled scream went through my ears, it came from the mansion and without thinking I ran. Bursting through the doors and hearing the scream down the long hallway, I end up stopping in front of the room it came from ,to see the door wide open with a young beautiful woman caught upside down on a ladder. I cleared my throat. "Miss, I'm sorry for walking into your home, but I heard a scream and my reflexes kicked in." I tell her while walking to help her off. "Oh, that's quite alright but please be so kind to help me down," she pleads. Helping her down I couldn't help but notice her wearing an old fashioned yellow ball gown, though it suits her well especially her body, wow calm down. And her brown her and dark chocolate eyes so captivating, and just like that I saw a flash of red go pass them; I brush it off.

"I'm Jeff," I tell her while sticking out my hand for her to shake. "Belle," she says while taking it. I was about to leave, but she pleaded for me stay and have a cup of tea with her and I was raised as a gentlemen plus who can turn down such beauty. Sitting in what looks like to be a library Belle hands be a cup that has a chip on the rim. Belle then sits on the table not far from me with one leg draped over the other exposing mid thigh, I gulp. "So, what are you doing out here in the woods?" She asked. "Just camping," I say can't remove my eyes from her creamy legs. She then jumps off and begins to circle around me. I become uncomfortable that is until her lips are upon mine. So moist, so full and easy to nibble on Belle then swings herself on my lap and moans sweetly against my lips, I drop the cup. Pulling her closer with my right hand tangled in her hair as my left grips her thigh, I growl hungrily. "Take me," she whispers. I lift her up and place her on the table, hovering over her as if she was pray, kissing her jaw line down to her chest, tearing her dress off so that she's completely nude. "Mine," I growled. I spread her legs far apart and slide my hard member inside her, moaning uncontrollably. "Ahhh!" I look up to Belle changing? Her skin not longer smooth but covered with dark fur, eyes red as blood, teeth sharp as knives, slowly she rises and looks directly at me. "Oh shit," I say shakily. "Mine!" that was the last word I was to ever hear in my entire existents.
~~~~~~

I jump awake hearing a scream. Running over to Jeff's tent I see his not there, grabbing my knife and flashlight, I follow the screams. Stopping to see a mansion and hearing once more a scream, dashing through the doors ready to take on whoever's in there, but only stopping to see a beautiful woman lying on the stairs naked crying. "Help me," she says. Slowly walking towards her and covering her up with my jacket, she kisses me. "Thank you," she whispers and in a flash I swear I saw red in her eyes. "Help me to my room stranger," she says...