The Big Bad Wolf

"Hey, Gary!" Gary turns around to see his brother Scott. "You see the girl I got last night, best believe I cremated that ass," the brothers laugh. Though Gary being the biggest one of all. "Yeah I know, I had her turned over in kitchen two weeks ago," they laugh again. "Gary, Scott!" The two brothers turn around to see their youngest brother Jake walking over. "Guess who I got coming over tonight?" Says Jake. "Who?" The older two ask. "Red," Jake said with a sly grin. "Ain't that wolfs girl?" Scott says. "Fuck wolf, that dude's a pussy that can't even work it right with Red. Besides she was at the bar moping and I being the perfect gentlemen wasn't gonna have her feel all sad. I mean come on, she knows I can make her bed rock." They all laugh together.

The three walked home to see all their stuff thrown out on the front porch, soon hearing the door bust open reveling an angry mother. "Take your shit and don't ever come back!" Mother yells. "What did we do?" Asked Gary. "I'm tired of all of you not doing a god damn thing in this house! All you do is get drunk and fuck all day, don't come BACK!" Mother spat. "Scott, you crying?" Asked Jake. "No," he sniffles.

After the brothers situation with their mother's blowout, they decided to rent out their cousin's property and build their houses there. Jake starts to build his out of straw, as Scott does his with sticks, meanwhile Gary begins his with bricks. Once the boys finished with their new formed houses, Scott and Jake head over to Gary's. "Can't wait for tonight," Jake says while licking his lips. "Red, I wouldn't mind getting a taste from her," says Scott. Gary laughs.
~~~~~~

"Red, please don't do this I love you," cries Wolf. "Yeah well I thought I loved you, until I caught you watching porn!" Yells Red. "It's just porn," Wolf says. "Gay Porn!" Shouts Red. "Now I know why you could never get it up!" She shouts while walking out the house.

Wolf then begins to howl out of despair mad at himself for ever being attracted to men, he did love Red, but he just couldn't do it with her, he felt grossed out. Looking at himself through the mirror, he decides it's time to live up to being "The Big Bad Wolf" growling at his reflection. "I'm going to kill Jake!" He shouts
~~~~~

"You smell that?" Sniffs Gary. The brothers walk out to see Jake and Scott's houses on fire. Quickly they worked together putting out the fire but the two once again end up homeless. "Well looks like you guys are movin in with me. Be lucky I added spare rooms," says Gary.

"Damn, you lookin sexy," slurs Jake being half drunk. The two brothers watch Jake direct Red into his bedroom, both giving him the thumbs up and already five minutes in they hear Red screaming Jake's name. Scott retires to bed beat and so does Gary. Though now all they can hear is their little brother with Red...great.

~~~~~

Wolf sneaks up against the window, clearly hearing what's going on, he whines. Quietly he slides himself through the window and tip toe near the bed ready to claw at them. Though sadly not quiet enough as soon Wolf is pinned against the bed to see he picked the wrong room. "Wolf?" Gary asks. Wolf is in utter shock, realizing he just sneaked into to Gary's room, the most meanest and biggest hunk alive and not to mention his high school crush. "H-hey," Wolf stutters. Slowly gazing Gary's body only to see he's naked. Gary smirks, as Wolf looks away blushing. "I came for Red," says Wolf. "Go ahead," Gary then steps aside giving Wolf easy access to leave the room. Though he stays sitting up in Gary's bed. "Oh yes!" Wolf begins to cry from hearing Red's pleasuring voice. The bed then deepens as he see's Gary laying back into bed. "What are you doing?" Asked Wolf. "Going to sleep," replied Gary. Wolf looks back at the door, battling a decision in mind on if he should go to Red; that is until he feels two big worm arms wrap around his waist pulling him against a rock hard chest. Wolf turns his head to Gary nibble on his ear. "What are you doing?" Asked Wolf shocked. "You're cute when you blush," Gary says while kissing his neck. Wolf let out a moan, looking away embarrassed, soon feeling hands slip under his shirt, his tail begins to wag. "Tell me what you want?" Asked Gary huskily. Gary tears wolf's pants off and brings him into his lap slowly grinding his groin against wolfs entry way. "Tell me," he says. Wolf leans back. "You," he cries.

~~~~~

"Oh yes! Don't stop!" Jake looks down at Red. "Did you just say that?" Asks Jake. Red looks at him confused while shaking her head. "Oh well, but I guess I'll make you say it," he growls...