A meeting of partners, Past and Present; The offer of a mission of ages

Start from the beginning

But two small different beings also heard, as they later decided to go towards somewhere... and last on an apart island, a duo of brothers also heard the message, now turning more curious and the same time, serious and cautious.

Sinnoh 

Same situation, but even more as the absence of the Lake guardians put them even more cautious... but at a different dimension.

<???> 'So that's why Palkia and Dialga moved huh?' a certain legend related to these thought in realization, as it was watching the entire events unfold between the two against the Alolan legends... of course it was angry, as the balance was being broken... but now thanks to Arceus it understood the reason... But as one of the first, it did get the why.

<???> 'Aniki... So after long you woke up?... even as my elder, my power won't be yours so easily-' in its mind, a certain boy with hat flashed through its mind 'Not after knowing what humans are capable to be'

At Ishuu, the things were similar... but as Meloetta being part of the myths on control... she had gained a new thought.

<Meloetta> 'I guess that Arceus-sama paid me the honor... I should catch up with Celebi then' as she flew away.

. . . . . .

<Victini> "Seems lord Arceus saved me the favor" the small myth said with relief, as it was besides a certain quartet of guardians known to be justiciers.

<C???> "Do not worry Victini, as our job we'll take care of your safety" the leader said at Victini.

<T???> "Danger it's my surname!... but if Lord Arceus says otherwise then we have a new mission then"

<V???> "I'll help other Pokémon alongside our youngling in case more catastrophes happen"

<K???> "But what about Victini?"

<T???> "He'll be fine with us kid, don't worry"

<C???> "Our young apprentice, as part of the command from Arceus, it is best if you stay with V???, but if danger finds you first do not hesitate to escape" the youngling nodded at the orders of its leader.

<T???> "Alrighty then mister Victiri, we will your guards for now!"

<Victini> [sweat drops] "It's Victini... but yeah, I'll agree for now"

With that the group of Pokémon did what was ordered, separating in different places...

But the tao's were another story.

While Reshiram and Zekrom followed up, Kyurem was a bit more negligent... but in its own way followed, hiding itself in a way that, in order to reach it, the danger will have it difficult.

Kalos was as well another situation.

<Squishy> "Brother?"

<Z2> "..."

<Squishy> "Is this by any chance related to what happened to Ash in a way? because for lord Arceus to send this just a day after Ash's fall seems suspicious"

<Z2> "I can agree with that, but for lord Arceus to be this worried..."

<Squishy>  "This means we'll have to connect with the rest"

<Z2> "Correct" with that the two transformed into their 10% forms, now moving, in chances to contact to the rest of legends...

But now the trouble began somewhere else.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*BOOM!*

A battle was happening at a certain valley. An entire town was destroyed and for luck the without people and Pokémon injured... except two... a young man and a young woman, laying on the ground unconscious, as meters away, where a dust cloud of large proportions was... an injured myth was laying.