𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

Start from the beginning

"I'm going some place you not." I responded smiling knowing it got under his skin.

"Bet not be showing yo ass thats all I know."

"Until you get yo shit together and finally make up yo mind about what you want, imma show my ass and much more." I finished walking out his door going out of his apartment.

Desean ass just go have to learn the hard way that he can't keep playing with my feelings.

~
𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

~𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

~

"So you telling me you was never pregnant ? I'm high as fuck so I'm tryna make sure I'm hearing you right." Kaso said after I explained what happened at the hospital.

"Yea, it was a false positive pregnancy test. I'm on my period right now." I explained as he still looked upset.

"You know that telling me that shit still don't change the fact of how you told me you was gone abort our baby." He puffed the joint saying as I put my head down in shame.

I knew when I said that I was being selfish but I just didn't wanna bring a innocent child into this hood life we live.

"A nigga would have been happy as hell to be a daddy if you was really pregnant but I wouldn't have even got to meet him or her because you was being selfish and had already decided what you was gone do." He continued.

"I know what I said was selfish. It's part of the reason why I'm glad I'm not pregnant because I don't think I could have brought myself to abort the baby but I also didn't want to bring a innocent baby into our hood life Keion." I tried to convince as he sat there listening to me.

"I know that shit Aamori. But if we ever have a baby, she or he gone be straight, regardless. You wouldn't be by yo self in that shit. I nutted in you so imma be the one to take care of my seed if you ever get pregnant for real. Stop making decisions without me, you can't do that shit especially when its a decision we both needa discuss and agree on. Its yo body but I think as the father, I should have say in it too." He said giving me eye contact as I nodded.

I started to cry like the crybaby I am because I felt like he was really mad at me still.

"Mmcht, man come here." He put the joint down in the ashtray holding out his arms for me to walk into.

I walked into them and laid my head on his chest still crying a little bit.

shutup im sensitive.

"Ian mad nomo but don't do no shit or say no shit like that nomo ight ? I love you but some shit ian go let slide Mo." He expressed as I felt butterflies in my stomach from him saying he loved me.

he loves me.

yall....he loves me.

"Okay." I sniffled.

"Can I have a kiss ?" I asked like a big ass baby.

He chuckled but brought his lips down to mine and kissed me passionately.

It wasn't even a nasty kiss, it was one of those really affectionate kisses.

The type to make you feel loved for real by someone.

Our lips moved together so easily and calmly. It felt nice.

"Now you wanna take a nap ? You know we gotta go to the warehouse soon to get product to sell." He mentioned.

I thought about it and then groaned nodding my head yes about the nap part.

"Yea. Cuddle me, a bitch is having cramps like mufucka." I groaned holding my stomach laying down.

He cleared the bed and got under the covers making sure I was under them too then hugged my waist.

His arms felt so good and tight around me I had almost forgot we even just had a whole conversation.

"Night bae." He kissed my neck saying.

"Night."

vote, comment.

did you like ? 🤍

moving too slow or yall like the pace ? story still starting out slow rn, ion wanna rush nun.

byess.