𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘐𝘛𝘙𝘌 𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

_Why would the Wizard King bring us here? Said Klaus

The eyes of the other pegs were now on you, as if you were a parasite, which, to be honest, not very reassuring, especially for Kaori, who is very shy with others, and who does not like the look of disgust that the nobles give her, and you, being the best friend that you are, you got behind Kaori so that no one look at her, you felt the surprised look of the others, but there was a look that expressed jealousy, you did not know who gives you that look,but you decided to forget the look and you take your juice back, and of course,drink it.

_WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS?! Yelled,you know who,of course it's none other then Asta,I'VE NEVER HAD THIS BEFORE?!

_I wish I had his self-confidence...Said Kaori looking at him,wierdly.

Rahh, Asta really eats like a pig, and that bothers you,you even asked yourself if he was really Yuno's brother,well foster brother, and as Mimosa is now in love with him, she walks up to him asking if she could EAT with him, who of course he accepted, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, love, who likes it exactly, but hey, this is not the subject of today...

And now all eyes were on him, which is doing you a great service...

_Dirty scum rat...Is what you heard,plus,it was a member of the Golden Dawn,which made you wonder where was your captain...

_Why would the Wizard King bring "THAT" here? One said.

_I can't feel any mana from him...I bet he got lucky in the dungeon...The other said.

_Even the way he eats is dirty...Other one said.

_The little rat doesn't even get that,he doesn't even belong here...

And they end up saying even more horrible things to each other, but that doesn't seem to bother Asta so far, and now the Golden Dawn member is coaxed into insulting YOU, he started with Yuno, saying that 'he did not expect anything from him, and that they will be enough to make your captain's dream come true...

And then it was Klaus, who had tried to stop him, which was a real mess, clearly,the member of the Golden Dawn had told him that Klaus was no difference, and asked him if he didn't feel any shame begin in the same room has them,which made Klaus stops talking...

Now it's Mimosa's turn, he started calling her weak, and that she was the first to get attacked in the dungeon which made her even weaker, and to say that she didn't deserve the title of royalty, and you know what she did, well ... it's simple, she apologized ... that's all...

Alright,now it's (Y/n) Kaori's turn,YAY, he called you incompetent, and Kaori's regeneration magic was useless, and she was weak because she fell unconscious in the middle of a fight , he also said that your magic was useless, and that if you were really strong you could have beaten the diamond soldier, but since you were weak you got imprisoned by the soldier's crystal...did you feel something when he insulted you? The answer is simple...Nothing at all...

_No,no,the worst one of the bunch...Is you right? Started saying a silver haired man,looking stray at Noelle,Noelle...Who's ever heard of something as shamefull as not beign able to control your magic?

_Solid...

_Of course,you'd be diswoned.Said other silver haired,but this time,it was a girl,Yet you show your face?

_Nebula...

_Did you think you were something special because you succeeded once? Said other silver haired man,well their name is Silva,sooo...yeah,Or did you only come to throw dirt on the Silver name? You have no business beign here,leave,you loser...

After that Noelle heard what her brothers and sister said to her,she began to tremble, under Asta's glare, she turned to leave, but something held her back, someone had forcibly grabbed her arm, and of course, it is our hero to all, ASTAAAAA...

_There's no need for you to turn your back on these guys...Said Asta,while jumping on the table,I figured that since they were called out here that...they'd all be really amazing...BUT THEY'RE ALL THE SAME!!

_Self-confidence...You whisperd to yourself and Kaori nodded at your sentence.

_I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FOOLS TALKING ABOUT WHO DOES AND WHO DOESN'T BELONG! JUST WATCH,I'LL- But before he could even finish his sentence,that one member of the Golden Dawn who insulted you,used his sand magic on Asta,which looks more like a sand cube...Too bad Asta uses anti-magic...

             I'm sure you know what the guy did, it's logical ... He insults him, that's all, he tells him things like ... to shut up, and no one gave him permission to speak ...

            But our dear Asta used his anti-magic sword, of course, to cut the sand cube in half, which, of course, surprised half the people in the room, and the other half which is you, who have had used to it ... Anyway ...

_I WILL NOT SHUT UP! He yelled.

_What the?!

_LET ME FINISH MY SENTECE..!I GOING TO LEAVE SOME NOTICEABLE RESULTS..! I WILL BECOME THE WIZARD KING...AND MAKE ALL OF YOU EAT YOUR WORDS! He finished.

_This guy is really dumb...