𝘈 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘋𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘯

𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘐𝘛𝘙𝘌 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦

_A new dungeon you say ? Kaori asked,still half asleep.

_Yep! Said a girl with long wavy vermilion hair and bangs on her forehead,a small forced smile on her face.

Kaori glared, but discreetly at the girl, why? She just doesn't like her,and you got it perfectly, the girl, who is called Mimosa Vermillion, is royalty, everyone is very nice to her, and she is very nice to everyone, but with you, for some reasons you don't know, she's not nice, she's rude, the worst part is that she says it with a smile, is it clear for you?At first you thought it was because you are peasent,but,with Yuno she is very nice, and that, Kaori does not like it, and neither do you.

Anyway, to sum it up, Captain Vangeance has told you that a new dungeon has appeared between the kingdom of Clover and the kingdom of Daimond, and the Emperor Mage has told you that you and the Black Bulls will protect the dungeon from the Kingdom of Daimond, which has a great chance of that they will steal the riches of the dungeon, and you, Kaori, Yuno, Klaus and Mimosa were the ones who were going to protect the dungeon, along with the Black Bulls, but you and Kaori were surely not weren't happy with that, two idiots who think the're better than everyone else, and a quiet guy who also thinks he's super because of his magic and his grimoire, isn't the best thing for you.

_Anyway...let's go...You said clodly,grabbing the black haired girl by the hand and started walking towards the exit.

Kaori was happy for two things,the first was that because you got her out from the vermilion girl,and the second one was because you grabbed her by the hand.

When you went out, Yuno and Klaus were waiting for you, Klaus looked a little pissed off, ok, a little TOO pissed off, and Yuno as always blase.

_You're late.Said Klaus clodly.

_Who cares? Kaori said,a big  sarcastic smile.

         He glared at her, until Mimosa came out of the base, and Klaus regained his composure the moment she came out, all the more reason to hate them, you just hope that someday they will change, even if there is little chance that it will happen.

_Sorry for the late. Apologise Mimosa to Klaus.

_Oh,don't worry about that you are not late. He said.

At that moment,when the black haired girl heard those words,her blood started to heat up,she was about yo say something,but stopped,remembering something,she started to calm down,and her little smile appeared again.